Young Aussie revives NASA Moon Hoax Debate

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 9:14 pm » by Shaggietrip

I for one do not believe we have went to the moon in any craft that we have in the public eye. Whether we have been there in some craft not public I cannot say. If so what would its radiation shielding be? If any human has walked on the moon I would like to see the suit used to block the radiation. I am pretty sure any craft being flown in space that we know of cannot penetrate the outer Van Allen belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ8il0QbxRE&feature=related

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

jetxvii

PostFri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm » by jetxvii

@ willease and the official poster, I give you 8,000 thumbs up. I for one believe that we never went to the moon either at least in terms of Apollo 11 I am sure of it, the other missions I am begininng to collect evidence for as I go along to debate whether they did go or not after all the missions after 11 were only a few months after and if they hoaxed the first one then that means they couldn't have done so much with a few months time..

Willease those were some awesome pictures, I am not one to take the photographic evidence into perspective because we really wont truly know if they were faked until we can get an independent up there to take the same photos, but those gifs were ones I have not seen and are also pretty convincing.

good thread this one if for the bookmarks, and I have seen moonraker excellent documentary, also here is another good one full of factual information:

here is the continuous playback link from youtube so you don't have to find all the parts, it will just play continuous :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47fB1jo ... playnext=1

Actual Movie trailer:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 10:11 pm » by pandoras

@shaggietrip
I don't know about the Van Allan Belt.
What I do know is when I took a Nuclear Biological Chemical Warfare Instructor course in 1989 in Camp Bordon, ON. Canada. A tiny particulate of radioactive material housed in a lead container, no bigger then a matchbox, was used as a training aid to utilize the CAM (chemical agent monitoring device. Works like a bomb sniffer. Pre programmed to sniff out a number of different contaminants) in conjunction with a rad counter. The rads coming off of that puppy were powerful enough to activate the CAM and counter at 75'. It was such a hazard that we were mandated to wear our "bunny suit's" (NBC suits) just to get within that parameter to use the device's.
I don't think the Eagle was made of lead was it? hehehehe......

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 10:39 pm » by Flecktarn

as i have always said if they went to the moon then with crap tec ,why have they not ever tried to go back with all the modern tec ,and today the shuttle is on its last mission is it because the moons coming to us ????
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 10:59 pm » by Will69ease

Stage lights on the moon?

Conspirator

PostSat May 15, 2010 2:43 am » by Will69ease

Obviously a double exposure...
Looks like a doorway to me, what do you think?
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apoll ... -116-18722

jetxvii

PostSat May 15, 2010 3:14 am » by jetxvii

pandoras wrote:@shaggietrip
I don't know about the Van Allan Belt.
What I do know is when I took a Nuclear Biological Chemical Warfare Instructor course in 1989 in Camp Bordon, ON. Canada. A tiny particulate of radioactive material housed in a lead container, no bigger then a matchbox, was used as a training aid to utilize the CAM (chemical agent monitoring device. Works like a bomb sniffer. Pre programmed to sniff out a number of different contaminants) in conjunction with a rad counter. The rads coming off of that puppy were powerful enough to activate the CAM and counter at 75'. It was such a hazard that we were mandated to wear our "bunny suit's" (NBC suits) just to get within that parameter to use the device's.
I don't think the Eagle was made of lead was it? hehehehe......

I was trying to argue this point with Aladin, I compared the chernobyl incident with hiroshima and nagasaki and the solar radiation and how it is thousands of times more powerful than the hiroshima blasts and that killed thousands of people that weren't even near by the initial explosion and on top of that the only sure fire way to protect from radiation like that is with lead, SOLID LEAD. and when we get solar flares ( in our protective bubble mind you) the astronauts could be harmed from the blasts even minuscule flares, and we sent people to the moon with unfiltered radiation?

I just don't think you can travel outside of the van allen belts, even in our protective bubble and outside of it (somehow) you still have vast amounts of space radiation and it's not filtered through a magnetosphere or atmosphere....

maybe that is why Von Braun said we can't go in the 50's because he knew you would need TONS of lead and TONS of propulsion to get that lead and astronauts to the moon safely.

on another note that is why I don't take anything Dr. Edgar Mitchell says seriously about UFO's, because his version of him going to the moon would probably be a lie, and on top of that he says NASA has nothing to do with UFO cover ups.... LOL!

P.S. Will69ease, please continue with any photos you find anomalous because they are sweet and I am enjoying downloading all of the photos... and thank you by the way.

Previous