Young Aussie revives NASA Moon Hoax Debate

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 2:12 pm » by Herbert

The whole Moon Hoax Debate, which I thought had died off long ago, has been revived by this young genius from Australia who has been kicking butt against astronomers appointed by NASA to debate the moon hoaxers such as Phil Plait of http://www.badastronomy.com, Jay Windley, the Mythbusters program, and other "NASA Propagandists" as he calls them.

This kid is something you have to see to believe. He calls himself Jarrah White. He looks only about 25 or so, yet he's the best debater I've ever seen. His arguments and reasoning are so thorough and scholarly. Everything he says is sourced and documented. He has documents on everything, even stuff from the 60's. He even performs scientific experiments, when he can, to back up and illustrate his argument, showing and explaining each step to the viewer. Therefore, he doesn't just make arguments, he SHOWS you the scientific facts and results through experiments right in front of you, either by him, or by others.

In doing so, he has unmasked critical errors and omissions of Phil Plait, the Mythbusters, and others. It's absolutely brilliant. I'm astounded by it. I've never seen a young guy who was so thorough and logical. His videos all look very professionally produced and his presentation is very professional as well. It's something you have to see to believe.

Here is his YouTube Channel. He has like over 300 videos now. His video series is called MoonFaker.

http://www.youtube.com/WhiteJarrah

Check out this 3 part segment where he shows an untouched flag waving on the moon, where there is no air. Then he cites the Lunar Journal's 6 speculative explanations for the moving flag and debunks them all, with simple experiments, precendents and deduction.

MoonFaker: The Flags are Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr76qSQ9ZQQ

Super Moderator

PostFri May 14, 2010 2:18 pm » by TheDuck

The flag waving on the moon is real...the momentum man...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm » by Disinfoagent007

Wow...I have never seen that clip with the moving flag :o

For the impatient wiewer...fast forward to 3.20 in this Part 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part 2
[youtube]V4agiewZeyY&NR=1[/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube]1yLyiPFV05w&NR=1[/youtube]

Thx for the tip about this youtube channel :flop:
quality over quantity

Super Moderator

PostFri May 14, 2010 3:15 pm » by TheDuck

@disinfoagent007 Trust they did a test, that was on the moon man...

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 6:34 pm » by Disinfoagent007

theduck wrote:@disinfoagent007 Trust they did a test, that was on the moon man...

They (NASA) lie about alot...why should we trust they was on the moon?

I dont know if NASA was on the moon...but I like to see some other than goverment issued proof before I make up my mind.

...until then: Who knows 100% for sure they was there?
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 6:58 pm » by Nervousnjerky

Yup good production value.Left some issues open for debate thow. Total weight of the astronaught was over 450 lbs with the suit. Woulda eneded up in mums basement had he been wearing one.Approx 270 lbs. lunar) Static discharge if there was one , I would think. Would have been a lot more than rubbin a balloon on you're head. May have happened at the pole or at the begining or center of the flag's material pulling it, instead of the end of the material.
Even thow It is on a hole , troubling video. There is room for a reasonable explaination. I think the moon holds some important secrets. Us not landing there isn't one of them.IMHO :nope:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 7:15 pm » by Thesaint

Duck, you are one of my favourite posters on here, (which is quite something cos I can count them on one hand, literally) but although I feel that we may have been to the moon using tech we are not supposed to have (as far as the public knowledge goes) I feel that the 69 moon landing film was most definitely a fake. What compounds this ( even if you were born yesterday at say the age of twenty were knowledge of going to the moon was totally new to you) is that when you watch any programme ever made that tries to convince us all that we did witness that landing it NEVER addresses all of the concerns. It only addresses what can be argued and totally ignores a higher percentage of unanswered questions. That in itself should ring alarm bells loud and clear. If it were genuine NASA would have no problem in answering direct and repeated questions but instead they totally ignore them.

There is something else that was extremely strange Duck that happened here in the UK about 7 years ago with the showing of a programme about whether it was a hoax or not. I will part with this info to you directly so that you can make some sense of it and as it concerns an english day time TV actor, it will be more relevant to you being a Brit. See what you think and then when I have more time I will explain it and try and put it together to show on here. But it's very weird, (concerns the same programme shown twice within 3-4 months but with the outcome changed completely as if orders were given to re do a mistake) I need time to try and find both of them to put them together to show side by side and you will all see what I mean.
There was never going to be a failure in 69 as it was none negotiable. With that in mind and working with that framework it would have been prudent to have a contingency plan to have ready in case of either 1, a genuine attempt that could have gone wrong or 2,(and one I subscribe to above all others) that the technology at the time was no where near ready to engage putting a man on the moon but there was so much at stake that on every level that the U.S. had to achieve it's objective under any circumstances and what was seen that day was a complete hoax but one that they could have got away with at the time but now is quite frankly embarrasing. (and I totally understand why they did it, even if I think it was misguided)

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 7:34 pm » by Will69ease

Sure looks like he's dangling from a wire to me.
I grabbed these frames to show how the lighting was adjusted as should be obvious by the shadow.
Again, the shadow moving means the light source also moved.

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 7:38 pm » by Gloomylunatic

herbert wrote:Image

The whole Moon Hoax Debate, which I thought had died off long ago, has been revived by this young genius from Australia who has been kicking butt against astronomers appointed by NASA to debate the moon hoaxers such as Phil Plait of http://www.badastronomy.com, Jay Windley, the Mythbusters program, and other "NASA Propagandists" as he calls them.

This kid is something you have to see to believe. He calls himself Jarrah White. He looks only about 25 or so, yet he's the best debater I've ever seen. His arguments and reasoning are so thorough and scholarly. Everything he says is sourced and documented. He has documents on everything, even stuff from the 60's. He even performs scientific experiments, when he can, to back up and illustrate his argument, showing and explaining each step to the viewer. Therefore, he doesn't just make arguments, he SHOWS you the scientific facts and results through experiments right in front of you, either by him, or by others.

In doing so, he has unmasked critical errors and omissions of Phil Plait, the Mythbusters, and others. It's absolutely brilliant. I'm astounded by it. I've never seen a young guy who was so thorough and logical. His videos all look very professionally produced and his presentation is very professional as well. It's something you have to see to believe.

Here is his YouTube Channel. He has like over 300 videos now. His video series is called MoonFaker.

http://www.youtube.com/WhiteJarrah

Check out this 3 part segment where he shows an untouched flag waving on the moon, where there is no air. Then he cites the Lunar Journal's 6 speculative explanations for the moving flag and debunks them all, with simple experiments, precendents and deduction.

MoonFaker: The Flags are Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr76qSQ9ZQQ

BILL COOPER - HOUR OF THE TIME RADIO - NASA MOONED AMERICA

BILL COOPER ON THE FAKE MOON LANDING HOAX
[googlevideo]<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3419977368243743187&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>[/googlevideo]
Go read the book its out their its called NASA MOONED AMERICA
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator

PostFri May 14, 2010 7:40 pm » by TheDuck

:oops:

Gotta do tea man, all I've got time to say is yes there was definitely a major hoax of some sorts, there is loads of actual evidence, but we did go to the moon at some point.

Will look out for that program :flop:

Next