YOUR COVER IS BLOWN DOM - I MEAN LUKAS!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 am » by Zer0

spock wrote:
evemedusa2 wrote:
demobe wrote:Eve Why Are You Doing This?

Why Cant You Just Post Something That You Think Is Worth Posting?

I really did have to read this twice - please re-read my post, especially about 'aladin' - he really did hit the nail on the head. Is it really worth posting about the lies and deception that DTV operates?

The vast majority of members have been created by the owners of this site - domdabears is an owner of this site, and many of the mod's are just extensions of that personia.

I believe he also has interests in ATS - anyone with half a brain will work that one out.

That's one reason my hubby was refused a 'mod' position and I was hounded down on this site, he and I were REAL people - not the right thing to have on board when the site is operated and run by just a few, with 'making money' their agenda. The mysterious 'Lukas' who disappeared for months and some of the other strange going's on within this site only confirm this - If you switch on your brain and review when 'domdabears' started reposting on this site (after a lenghty abscence) you will realise that it was after 'lucilemondrop' was booted off ATS and stripped of her 'moderater' title on DTV - are they the same?

Who knows - But these 'people' will try and call out anyone who has the cheek to question their motives - including calling them 'cheating whores' - wonderful that, when they are no better than that themselves!

I will lay a dollar that suddenly my account disappears and this ISP from which I operate is banned. I would ask any new members to read up upon what I say and realise that they are speaking to just a few people who control what it is posted upon DTV.

"MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND...........GO AROUND.......GO AROUND...."

to quote a famous film.

Eve.

LMAO! What is this bitch fucking talking about?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza

spock wrote:
evemedusa2 wrote:
demobe wrote:Eve Why Are You Doing This?

Why Cant You Just Post Something That You Think Is Worth Posting?

I really did have to read this twice - please re-read my post, especially about 'aladin' - he really did hit the nail on the head. Is it really worth posting about the lies and deception that DTV operates?

The vast majority of members have been created by the owners of this site - domdabears is an owner of this site, and many of the mod's are just extensions of that personia.

I believe he also has interests in ATS - anyone with half a brain will work that one out.

That's one reason my hubby was refused a 'mod' position and I was hounded down on this site, he and I were REAL people - not the right thing to have on board when the site is operated and run by just a few, with 'making money' their agenda. The mysterious 'Lukas' who disappeared for months and some of the other strange going's on within this site only confirm this - If you switch on your brain and review when 'domdabears' started reposting on this site (after a lenghty abscence) you will realise that it was after 'lucilemondrop' was booted off ATS and stripped of her 'moderater' title on DTV - are they the same?

Who knows - But these 'people' will try and call out anyone who has the cheek to question their motives - including calling them 'cheating whores' - wonderful that, when they are no better than that themselves!

I will lay a dollar that suddenly my account disappears and this ISP from which I operate is banned. I would ask any new members to read up upon what I say and realise that they are speaking to just a few people who control what it is posted upon DTV.

"MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND...........GO AROUND.......GO AROUND...."

to quote a famous film.

Eve.

EEERRM!!!!!....now come on... does this not sound like a woman who has been outed by her partner as a two timer and is now trying to get public revenge.....in the famous words of of some of the members of this forum UH! UH!, TOLD YA :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am » by Aragajag

I knew I was becoming a mod because these guys came to me in a dream the night before.

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Be afraid. Be very afraid!
Never know who is watching you.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Apropos....Woher kommst du, heute? :look:

'Morgen, grosser freund! :D

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

iamthatiam wrote:

:flop: :flop: Just popped on to say hi IAM... I got your gmail message... Thank you very much brother :hugging:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 pm » by 99socks

malogg wrote:Image

OMG IT'S CUTE!!!!!

Hahahahah, that totally made my day! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 pm » by Iamthatiam

fatdogmendoza wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

:flop: :flop: Just popped on to say hi IAM... I got your gmail message... Thank you very much brother :hugging:

Cool :D I will keep in touch bro!! :flop:

Still not finding youre FB ACC tho :headscratch:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 4:45 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Facebookies.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 pm » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:Facebookies.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wassuuup, old mocking bird :D

If you will, we can chat through more cryptic mediums, from my own means...Would you dare 8-)

PreviousNext