Your Friend Believe in Ghosts?

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm » by Panicaway

A lot of people don't believe in ghost and only with one reason, "I never see ghost before". This is damn true its hard to believe if you don't see one, but please think again, why do you believe the existence of gravity. Will you be able to see it? I guess not. A lot of things we can't really see it and experience it, but this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
I even have a friend ask me to prove to him that ghosts exist. If you have friends ask you to prove them, then you should ask them to prove to you that it is not.

- Panic Away -

EDIT: THE ABOVE LINK IS TO PANIC AWAY - AN ADVERTISEMENT WEB SITE.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 8:21 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

nice first post..
I believe in ghosts..had some spectacular confrontations with them...Never play with it.can be dangerous.
:flop:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 pm » by Kurious

zegtelzegtel wrote:nice first post..
I believe in ghosts..had some spectacular confrontations with them...Never play with it.can be dangerous.
:flop:

It would help persuade me if you had any evidence of your 'spectacular confrontations', this isnt you by any chance is it ? -

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

[quote="kurious
It would help persuade me if you had any evidence of your 'spectacular confrontations', this isnt you by any chance is it ? quote]

What is evidence? For me it is no doubt..you have to open your mind a bit Kurious..do you really believe only what you see? I think that is a bit sad...
I see her and feel strange things at my girls parents house..its an old farm.
You can hear like running kid steps on the attic, doors sometimes dont open anymore for no reason..the faucets starts runing water even with the main supply cut off..
The strange things are not regular...it happens like twice every month..or sometimes nothing for months..
Its real Kurious even if you are scared of it..I think it is not the question if but why they are ghosts..
You will see.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 pm » by Kurious

zegtelzegtel wrote:[quote="kurious
It would help persuade me if you had any evidence of your 'spectacular confrontations', this isnt you by any chance is it ? quote]

What is evidence? For me it is no doubt..you have to open your mind a bit Kurious..do you really believe only what you see? I think that is a bit sad...
I see her and feel strange things at my girls parents house..its an old farm.
You can hear like running kid steps on the attic, doors sometimes dont open anymore for no reason..the faucets starts runing water even with the main supply cut off..
The strange things are not regular...it happens like twice every month..or sometimes nothing for months..
Its real Kurious even if you are scared of it..I think it is not the question if but why they are ghosts..
You will see.

You ask what is evidence, well I don't really know how to answer such a strange statement apart from supplying a wikipedia link on the definition of evidence in order to help you out a bit sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence

Hope that clears it up.

Do I only believe what I see ? Yep as that's how my mind processes things, though you could add hearing taste & feeling to that I suppose.

You think that's a bit sad that I ask for proof of what you claim, if this happens so much set up some cameras & record it for me to see ? Until then please don't expect me to take your word for it champ I just cant do that. I'm open minded enough to accept evidence & I can believe what I see once its been verified somehow, silly old me.

What do you mean I will see ?

Are you going to empty that pesky containment grid again & flood the city with spirits like you did back in 84 ? I though t you guys had dealt with Walter Peck & his interfering office when you defended us from the 'Stay Puffed Marshmallow guy' ?

Kidding aside please provide evidence or at least something of your claims, your gonna have to step up sir if you want me to take you seriously.

Not going to get into this argument again so I will leave it at that.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:13 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

kurious wrote:Kidding aside please provide evidence or at least something of your claims, your gonna have to step up sir if you want me to take you seriously

How could i do that? Showing you a vid?Let you hear strange sounds coming from above?
That would change nothing on your statement..and you know it.
You would say that its all hoax and everything.

.I dont really have an material evidence..I just would to share my thoughts thats all, I am not joking with it ..I will never play a Spirit game. I leave that alone,Im not searching for answers on that subject. As long as it dont harm me or my family its ok for me..
But i respect your opinion i can imagine that you are not convinced...we have just two different opinions but doesnt mean i dont respect yours.

cheers mate.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:19 pm » by Kurious

You do realise that the first post that you loved so much is just a front to sell you something right ? The poster has zero interest in your opinion at all.

Though I'd mention it before you go any further.

Yes set up a camera, catch something & let people see it, it's a cop out to say you wont play with them by proving they exist

Try thinking rationally aswell this may help you on your quest to gain evidence, because I sure as shit would 'play' with them.

Your right I do respect your opinion, I just find it a little flawed that is all.

I'm out.

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am » by Hesop

Initiate

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 3:50 am » by Kurious

hesop wrote:Image

Whats this Hesop ? I saw something similar at a Cypress Hill gig once.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 am » by Drextin

Some people tell me that i need help
Some people can fuck off and go to hell
God dam why they criticize me
Now shit is on the rise and my family despise me
Fuck em and feed em cuz i don't need em
I won't join em if i can beat em
They don't understand my logic
To my gat, to my money, and i'm hook on chronic.
I never wanted to hurt a nigga
Unless you come flexing that trigger
I'll dig ya that grave on the east side of town
Now your six feet underground
From man to the dust to the ashes
All i remember tell me where the cash is!
Click clack barrel at my dome
Give all your loot or you ain't going home
But i ain't going out on a bang
Wa dada dang wa dada da dang

(hook)

I'm having illusions all this confusion's
Driving me mad inside
I'm having illusions all this confusion's
Fuckin me up in the mind.

One of my favorite cypress hill songs.

Why do people think it is wrong to want to see something before feeling that it is real? The people who are claiming they know ghosts are real see them or hear them. So why would it be wrong for someone else to want to have the same experience before coming to a conclusion?

If I told you santa clause was real you would demand proof....................right?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next