your life and your death

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 5:34 pm » by Mep630

I dont believe in hell, what I am taking is your consciousness, and what I believe the afterlife is like. Because to me when you die it is not over, and your soul will go on, and when it does, you will have a lot more knowledge about your life and everything else for that matter. What you do in this life will echo with you and be a part of you for eternity.

I dont think that 'being stupid' or 'fooled' is any kind of excuse, if you do the deeds, if you know about them now or not, you will know all about it later that is for sure.

We live these lives to refine our spirits. The messed up planet is hell bent on warping and destroying spirits. Religion is not Spirituality - in fact I think it is the exact opposite because it mostly makes people live in fear, instead of love.

When you die only you, and your soul, has to account for the deeds you did here on earth.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm » by Explorer

:clapper:
:clapper: :clapper:
:clapper:

Group hug! you are getting it.

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm » by Hayden

I think all religeons are man made to control us mate, before there was politics there was religeon. Promising salvation, if only you abide by their rules. I remember as a little kid, sitting a an R.E. class being told about how 'god' had given us immortal souls,yet only one chance to make it to heaven. 70 or so years on earth to decide your fate for eternity. That the god who so fucking loved us, sent his only son to die for our sins, would torture you forever in a pit of fire if you broke the rule's he'd kindly sent....Thats the love of god . 'He' sounded more like a psychopath to me. Experiencing and evolving as a soul,over many lifetimes has always made more sense to me. Have you looked at any of Dolores Cannons stuff? Survival of awareness after physical death has been studied for centuries in places not dominated by the judeao christian dogma's. The Tibetan book of the dead (new translation) though difficult to understand in some places exactly bears out your assertions. Among several hundred others. There that should bring the f%&*$king god squad out. Peace. :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm » by Explorer

I do not want to get in to religious discussions as it detracts from the reality that is.

We are all energy and like all laws of nature, it can be transformed but never be eliminated.
Very few in the human race have achieved the levels of understanding the processes of this.
Quite a few times in my life ,I have seen that there is a universal conciousness to be tapped.

One example that I found in nature is when a crow is killed by sitting on a power transformer, there is an influx of hundreds of them that flock in to 'pay their respects'.
Many times there are no cries from the victim but they come anyways.
I have yet to come to grips with these events. :think:

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 7:10 pm » by Allreadydead

@mep630 - good post :flop:

My thoughts:

Your body belongs to mother earth - your love belongs to those who remember you - your deeds are what defined you - your life is what you became - your death was another start - your soul is always yours.

Well, that's how I looked at life............................

Initiate

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:26 am » by Govtslave

:think: Perhaps we died someplace else in order to get here. Now we must die here to get where we are going next. In other words, earth is a place of the dead.

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:34 am » by Mozi!!a

what if we already dead and the univers to. but its the eco that lives
frome the big bang. and the light hasn't reached us yet.
so it's going to take us mabey copel of trillion years until the eco disappears.

hehe just a thought

Super Moderator

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:40 am » by Slith

mep630 wrote:Image

I dont believe in hell, what I am taking is your consciousness, and what I believe the afterlife is like. Because to me when you die it is not over, and your soul will go on, and when it does, you will have a lot more knowledge about your life and everything else for that matter. What you do in this life will echo with you and be a part of you for eternity.

I dont think that 'being stupid' or 'fooled' is any kind of excuse, if you do the deeds, if you know about them now or not, you will know all about it later that is for sure.

We live these lives to refine our spirits. The messed up planet is hell bent on warping and destroying spirits. Religion is not Spirituality - in fact I think it is the exact opposite because it mostly makes people live in fear, instead of love.

When you die only you, and your soul, has to account for the deeds you did here on earth.

Brilliant post!!!!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 2:32 pm » by Mep630

dlslith wrote:Brilliant post!!!!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:
:cheers:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm » by Bayonetta

I figure that if existence always was, in the state it is now and what ever it was before , that every living thing that's fueled by the true essence of the soul, spirit has always been a part of it. The fact that we exist in the now is testemony that we have always been a part of it all.

I believe we get lost believing that we are new to existence when in maybe it's just that we all have simply forgoten. Maybe not remembering is part of the design moving from existence to the next. This life experience as human just might be the afterlife of something experienced before.

What cosiquences are there truly. Everything that an individual does changes something and in some strange contemplating of labels good and evil it appears that both feed off of each other to exist as cogs to keep the mechanism of the experience itself alive.

being stupid or fooled might not be any kind of excuse but it does bring to question if there is such a thing as righteous(sp) justice for the soul after the life is done. If one was fooled in the life simply by ways and means of another hiding or denying important components of the truth that would have brought understanding to one in the living world and ultimately shifting perception hence shaping action towards one another, and changing this so called reality to the complete opposite of what it seems today, how can ones soul be held fully accountable for a life of which one did not have complete control, but only a mere fraction.
Who pays more...the one who was decieved or the one that decieved?
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Next