Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 am » by Ishumble

Where will you spend eternity?

Here

Or Here

You are making the choice. Believe it or not,this is not Ripley's

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 am » by Troll2rocks

Ishumble wrote:Where will you spend eternity?

Here

Or Here

You are making the choice. Believe it or not,this is not Ripley's

I shall spend it at "linking forbidden" then :dunno:

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 5:36 pm » by Zer0

It was a metaphor for fucks sake troll! The Kingdom of Heaven is free, all it asks is that you surrender to the Eternal Grace of Jesus Christ, while the fake Kingdom of Hell (666= Hebrew letter Va Va Va = WWW ) asks for everything from you and gives nothing.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:48 pm » by Rkobilan

@Otoel I thought it was Vav that represents the number 6 in the Hebrew Alphabet, Not Va?

http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode/hebrew-numbers.html

Now look at this and figure that Vav Vav Vav is also a representation of the mark of the beast (666) and mans perversion for it.

http://themagicalbuffet.com/blog1/wp-co ... r-logo.bmp

With this to say:

"An Unholy Sacrament?Monster Energy drinks logo has deep roots in esoteric symbolism, if we examine the logo in total we will see how even a seemingly simple logo can hold vast amounts of symbolism. I would like to thank Freeman of FreemanTv.com for pointing this out to the public. After looking at the claws and noticing the hidden 666 symbolism I began to see much more hidden right before my eyes. I then decided to do a complete breakdown of the logo.

666 and the Claw Marks

When I first heard about the symbolism in the Monster logo, it was about a hidden 666 encoded within the 3 claw marks. At first this seems extremely far fetched and arbitrary, but when we examine the 3 claw marks which are glowing, they clearly resemble the 6th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet Vav (ו)."

Source: http://themagicalbuffet.com/blog1/2011/ ... o-decoded/

Here is a logo that communicates 666. Note: the Blue, Pink and Yellow 6's.

http://www.goodlogo.com/images/logos/ta ... o_2934.gif

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:07 am » by Ishumble

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:10 am » by Zer0

Ishumble wrote:Image

Okay, now you lost me buddy.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Otoel wrote:

I think he means smoking would be Hell Non Smoking would be Heaven!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:57 am » by Zer0

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Otoel wrote:

I think he means smoking would be Hell Non Smoking would be Heaven!

That makes no sense... if Heaven was real, surely the Lord would let you smoke some good weed. :|

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 am » by kentrb

:cheers: ishumble
could you please descibe the heaven that you are talking about.im confused
i have been living in my delusion for awhile now and think i am already in heaven.i was shocked to find it,but
have been trying to adjust.i mostly just wander around in awe and amazment.
heaven on earth,just like the bible says.
in my delusion,the giants have found thier way into heaven.they have been running rampant eating everything.leaving a wake of destruction and lies everywhere they go.
they are desguised as man.completely identical.
they shrunk somehow
there isnt many ways to tell them apart from your average man.
the one thing that stands out about them is thier ego.
oh ya,they love shiney stuff.gold in particular.
they figured out some way to turn nature into gold.thats how i first saw one.
now they leave thier mark everywhere.once i saw one,i recognized that they are infused into every aspect of life and living.
ive been trying to hide from them,here in heaven,but i can see thier footprints getting closer.
they have been in charge on earth for quite awhile now.
i sort of accidentally noticed that i may be a giant also and that sort of scares me
i ask god what i can do about it,but he doesnt interfere,so im kind of trying to figure out what to do about it
sorry to go of topic
i was hopeing you could describe heaven.
ive been to hell once,so no need to describe it.
cant say i saw a lake of fire,but it was pretty fucked up.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:45 pm » by Ishumble

Fossileyesed wrote::cheers: ishumble
could you please descibe the heaven that you are talking about.im confused
i have been living in my delusion for awhile now and think i am already in heaven.i was shocked to find it,but
have been trying to adjust.i mostly just wander around in awe and amazment.
heaven on earth,just like the bible says.
in my delusion,the giants have found thier way into heaven.they have been running rampant eating everything.leaving a wake of destruction and lies everywhere they go.
they are desguised as man.completely identical.
they shrunk somehow
there isnt many ways to tell them apart from your average man.
the one thing that stands out about them is thier ego.
oh ya,they love shiney stuff.gold in particular.
they figured out some way to turn nature into gold.thats how i first saw one.
now they leave thier mark everywhere.once i saw one,i recognized that they are infused into every aspect of life and living.
ive been trying to hide from them,here in heaven,but i can see thier footprints getting closer.
they have been in charge on earth for quite awhile now.
i sort of accidentally noticed that i may be a giant also and that sort of scares me
i ask god what i can do about it,but he doesnt interfere,so im kind of trying to figure out what to do about it
sorry to go of topic
i was hopeing you could describe heaven.
ive been to hell once,so no need to describe it.
cant say i saw a lake of fire,but it was pretty fucked up.

:cheers:

I have been to both heaven and hell as well.As others have described, I don't think there is one part, I think when we experience either heaven or hell our experience is unique to who we are in creation,and what we need from the experience.Like the earth there are different areas of heaven,and hell. There are not words that can truly describe heaven or hell because the experience is much more powerful, because it is spiritual. Here is what I experienced when I was in heaven. Pure, unmerited peace, unbridled joy, I felt loved. I knew I was in my mansion home, I knew I was home,it was familiar to me I had been there before,the colors where vibrant,there was gold(not like that here on earth) everywhere,peace was powerful,it blew through my home not like air,but like a calming,recognizable, presence, I knew it was there, I knew where I was.Peace moved the gold curtains in my home,as to let me know it was there.Your senses are indescribably heightened, you see colors,and experience things not just with that of senses,more exaggerated,like your cells are reacting to the experience,it is touching the core of your existence. When I realized I was no longer in heaven, I was home sick,and have wanted to go back, I so willed myself to go back, until one sunny afternoon,my spirit left my body,while I was home here on earth, and my spirit was floating up,cause I just wanted to go back,after not being able to figure out how, I was going to maneuver through the ceiling, I was immediately back in my body.I did not want to come back when I was in heaven, unlike when I was in hell.Hell it was unfamiliar to me,but I knew where I was,there where no flames or lava, (moldy, creepy, void,evil), though I was not afraid, I spoke to strange creatures,and saw various demons,I was not sure why I was there,but was glad when I left.I, don't have the answers,and I am not ashamed to admit that. The earliest memories as a child 3,4, 5yrs old where spiritual, the evil ones I always feared, crying,and tried to run away from,the Godly ones, I enjoyed,some I just let happen. My dad died when I was 4,and he would come,and speak to my siblings,and I(don't know what he said,I was never afraid of him though.I have the experiences of God,good,evil,and Lucifer,his minions,and some experiences I was/am not sure what category they fall in. I choose God,though I will never understand him, I am ok with that too, I won't drive myself insane trying to figure God out either, I live by faith, faith, is irrational,and illogical,I tell God all the time I don't understand,but I love,and trust him.I don't trust any man right now on earth,including myself as we are all subject to the same mistakes.I trust God (not the pastor,not the pope,not my employer),though I don't understand him, and on the earth,wonderful, terrible, delightful,horrible, awesome, awful,vantastic, things happen, I have made a decision,I trust and love God and will fight the good fight of faith.I hope that helps.

Next