Your mind is the Limiter

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm » by Zer0

In many cases, thinking that we are limited is itself a limiting factor. There is accumulating evidence that suggests that our thoughts are often capable of extending our cognitive and physical limits.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... mal-limits
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 3:57 pm » by SolStone

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 2:54 am » by Temps13

What we sadly lack is a thing called EIDETIC MEMORY..
Savants sometimes have this,at the expense of other stuff,like social skills etc..
ETs with larger heads will have eidetic memory,combined with telepathy & greater longevity..so that they could theoretically,as in the Wartena case,know 500 languages
Speculation:If the race that added their genes to..Homo Erectus,Yeti or whomever were aquatically evolved then it would explain the telepathy & also the reported bio-luminesence &/or lack of melanin(?) or lack of pigmentation
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 am » by Zer0

Temps13 wrote:What we sadly lack is a thing called EIDETIC MEMORY..
Savants sometimes have this,at the expense of other stuff,like social skills etc..
ETs with larger heads will have eidetic memory,combined with telepathy & greater longevity..so that they could theoretically,as in the Wartena case,know 500 languages
Speculation:If the race that added their genes to..Homo Erectus,Yeti or whomever were aquatically evolved then it would explain the telepathy & also the reported bio-luminesence &/or lack of melanin(?) or lack of pigmentation

According to Sumerian mythology, humankind is half Igigi and half worm... half divine and half of the lowest species in this planet...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 11:56 am » by Seriouscitizen

Temps13 wrote:What we sadly lack is a thing called EIDETIC MEMORY..

Good point :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 1:36 pm » by Slith

Master Otoel wrote:
According to Sumerian mythology, humankind is half Igigi and half worm... half divine and half of the lowest species in this planet...

The way things are going lately, the second option is more appropriate

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm » by Zer0

Slith wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:

The way things are going lately, the second option is more appropriate

Get your Rainbow on!! :sunny:

Yay Yaaaaay!! :banana:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 2:36 am » by Temps13

A worm? really? I'd not heard that before..hmm
Thanks Serious
Hey master have you read Childress's new book 'The Enigma of Cranial Deformation"?
Its interesting,obviously..though I thought there was important stuff left out that should of been included..
speaking of expanding the brain..(the consciousness filter) has anyone else noticed what the (17th?)century D'Este did to his daughter Ginevra's skull?
He wrapped it to test out on her it seems...& he was jostling for power in Papal circles..(remember they found all those elongated skulls under the Vatican a few years back?)
D'Este married his son Alfonso,in the 17th(?) century,to Lucrezia Borgia,the then pope's daughter..presumably he knew why they wrapped heads..to enlarge the brain (especially around the conduit/pineal)..
I also heard..one titbit thats had me thinking..& thats a claim that popes had or have to have active conduits..one of the recent ones had his activated from a teenage bicycle accident..I'm trying to find out more about the veracity of all this :think:
I imagine if the Madonna birthing technique was combined with the head wrapping & full on Yoga,including the lost Raja Yoga..a human could attain quite a high state of consciousness..& they did..I personally believe levitation was achieved
http://flic.kr/p/fvGyVp
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 am » by Temps13

Hey Master-you changed your user name?
Im guessing no you were somehow logged in as a guest..but do you (or does anyone) know if its possible for me to change my user name here at DTV?
Just wondered

P.S.When I try to upload my avatar pic I get the message 'the supplied e-mail address is already in use"..(I only got one ip address tho')
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 pm » by Zer0

Temps13 wrote:Hey Master-you changed your user name?
Im guessing no you were somehow logged in as a guest..but do you (or does anyone) know if its possible for me to change my user name here at DTV?
Just wondered

P.S.When I try to upload my avatar pic I get the message 'the supplied e-mail address is already in use"..(I only got one ip address tho')

To change your name; from the front page you click on "My Profile" then you will see "Edit" somewhere on that screen, this is the interface where you change your name.

Next