Your past Life

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm » by Seahawk

Thanks, Dom. I'll check it out. :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm » by domdabears

Watch the next video of the Zebra trying to drown a lion. Hahahahahaha A ZEBRA!!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm » by Kinninigan

Dom Da Bears wrote:Watch the next video of the Zebra trying to drown a lion. Hahahahahaha A ZEBRA!!!!

haha i did already

:cheers:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 pm » by Noentry

http://www.askastrologer.com/Pastlife.html

WHO YOU WERE IN THE LAST LIFE:

You were a female in your previous birth. You were born somewhere in Brazil. You were involved in doing some business.

WHAT YOU DID IN THE LAST LIFE:

You were having a good friend in your previous life. You used to go and visit your friends’ place more often. You used to help your friend on many fronts. Your friend got a good looking and attractive spouse. You made friendship with your friend’s spouse and got physical contact.

THE EFFECT OF YOUR PAST DEEDS ON PRESENT LIFE:

The sins committed by you in your past life will have their own effects on your present birth. There may be disappointments in love or your married life will not be smooth. You will have delay in getting the children or you may become childless. There will be hindrance in the progress of your children.
:shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 pm » by Seahawk

Dom Da Bears wrote:Watch the next video of the Zebra trying to drown a lion. Hahahahahaha A ZEBRA!!!!

Ack! I don't like watching stuff like that, man. I'm a wuss with that. F*cking Walt Disney f*cked me up, when I was a kid. I always end up personifying those animals- emotionally- so I end up feeling bad- or sad- for them. I just stay away from it all together. lol.

Intellectually, I know that hey, that's how the "animal kingdon" works, but especially now, when scientists are saying what they're saying about animals conscious awareness. It's horrible in that respect, and makes me feel bad.

Yet, please don't ask me if I'm a vegetarian. :roll: lol. grrrr.... :oops:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm » by domdabears

WHO YOU WERE IN THE LAST LIFE:

You were a female in your previous life. You were born somewhere in Portugal. One of your parents had served as nurse in a hospital.

WHAT YOU DID IN THE LAST LIFE:

You were close to one of your friends. One day your friend visited your house and stayed with you for some days in your residence. Your friend was involved in a business and he got huge money with him. Out of greediness, you killed your friend and stolen his money.

THE EFFECT OF YOUR PAST DEEDS ON PRESENT LIFE:

The sins committed by you in your past life will have their own effects on your present birth. You will face a lot of problems in your earnings and there may be threat to your job in this life. You will have debts and others will cheat you in money matters. You will face troubles in your job or business.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am » by Zer0

Says I worked for the Dark Forces in my past life, but I am now here to learn to love and trust... 0_0
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 4:01 pm » by SamueltheLion

Otoel wrote:Says I worked for the Dark Forces in my past life, but I am now here to learn to love and trust... 0_0

yeah man...

that's what it's all about

:flop:

speaking for myself: i can see the tendencies and how that could be true, given my family history and other things.

but, it's important not to confuse "dark forces" with impulses to naturally defend oneself, set boundaries and be firm in ones views.

not being love light and fluff, but being grounded, whole and standing in integrity

:cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Previous