Your past Life

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 12:56 pm » by SamueltheLion

Do you find this accurate?

I find there is something... uncanilly precise about it.

oh and, don't worry, it's free and non binding, so just check it out

maybe, knowing who we are, will let us actually.. stop walking around the mad house in a loop? falsely believing "it's different this time", when in our bones, we at best: Don't know whether it is, and at worst: do?

strike out of time! :D

oh so many puzzles... what is the answer? how do i decipher all of this gobbledeegook?

how do we know reincarnation happens? how do we know it doesn't happen?

as always "we" doesn't tend to know very much, maybe it's because "we" doesn't exist in that sense?

and it is always the I that knows, or does not know, and only the I who can accept real responsibility.

responsibility for what it believes or does not believe or believes it believes and so on.

everyone for themselves, alone together, until we truly act as one.

HMmmm

:think:

oh and since this info is out on the net anyway, and i couldn't possibly pull it all back now,
here's mine:

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

Bing! :D

what is life if not a dance of light?

the internal dawn of the sun is heralded by the dispelling of ignorance, measured in the effects it has on ones internal and external life, otherwise silent.

"Ignorance, it is the night of the mind, but without moon or stars"

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

:sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

do what makes you happy

:sunny:

:love:

:hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 1:10 pm » by Canupls

in my past life i was Royal Rich and WISE...

I DONT C NOW WHY I AM THE MOST BANNED MEMBER OF ALL TIME, I AM HERE TO HELP, but ofcouse the mods c otherwize, your true intentions couldn't possably be for the greater of man kind? and if so DTV MODS will ban u..

Initiate

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 2:38 pm » by Vertigo

give it a try heheh, heres my past life :D :

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?

nope, dont remember, and i cant imagine myself as woman :) i was always very glad to be male.

the rest of it sounds quite reasonable.

...imagine you have to power to remember all the lives you ever lived an all forms or what have you. every one of us would be of such vast knowledge that this earthly existence would seem like a game for children :) well, maybe we just like to play eh?! as dancers like to dance, regardless of style, rythm or genre...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 pm » by Smokeydog

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul. Do you remember now?

yes now i remeber...........
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm » by Shendao

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Just looked up the birth rate average, 4 births per second. That means a hell of a lot of people shared the 24 hrs I was born in, and we all were dancers in Egypt :D

The bit in bold was weird tho', considering... :o
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm » by Kinninigan

:rtft:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Do you remember now?

cheif garbage man kinninigan and I was indian :flop:

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 3:20 pm » by Vertigo

Shendao wrote:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Vertigo wrote:

looks like we got something in common eh?! :)

Writer

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 3:28 pm » by Bravo69

Hey Kinnigan --- I believe we share birthday!!! Ha ha ha!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm » by Kinninigan

Bravo69 wrote:Hey Kinnigan --- I believe we share birthday!!! Ha ha ha!!!

I was born July 27th, 1977

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 pm » by Akashicrebel

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 875. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

:banana:

wow cant believe i was the coolest man in the world!

:flop:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Next