Your Prison Train Car Awaits

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 am » by Flecktarn

being in your car on the euro tunnel feels like being in prison
ImageImage

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 am » by Hesop

Well, maybe this is a good example of how Quayles site works. Evidently, anyone can send in a pic with any explanation, and he'll post it. No questions asked.

bi-level prison cars (by the thousands according to the San Francisco Chronicle)

Searching the San Francisco Chronicle, turns up nothing similar to this story.

http://www.sfgate.com/

Anyone else want to try?

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 am » by brillbilly

hesop wrote:Well, maybe this is a good example of how Quayles site works. Evidently, anyone can send in a pic with any explanation, and he'll post it. No questions asked.

bi-level prison cars (by the thousands according to the San Francisco Chronicle)

Searching the San Francisco Chronicle, turns up nothing similar to this story.

http://www.sfgate.com/

Anyone else want to try?

i was 1 that sort of fell for it a few months back and just want people to see both sides ,that not all nasty looking trains are for people to be gasd.lol a quik search gave me pictures only of car trains.i just hope thats all they are but i cant say for sure :cheers:

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 am » by Hesop

Yeah Brillbilly,
Looked like what this one does, so I wanted to nip it in the bud.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 am » by TheDuck

If there for cars or something they wouldn't need air holes would they??
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 am » by Drextin

theduck wrote:If there for cars or something they wouldn't need air holes would they??

well duck all the cars that carry autos since day one have had vent holes in them. If not the heat would get so bad that the interiors would melt and it would also crack the paint........see no evil plot. Feel better?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:19 am » by brillbilly

lol if they didnt have airhole the guy driving the cars in would be dead at the end of his shift lol.you know,big long train,many cars to load,bizzy hot day,no air.lol but i could be wrong.but if the trains are for people to kill then dont put bloody holes in them so we can breath.It will save on the price of gas,dam its gone up lol just my opinion.im still not taking a bloody amtrac train lol :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 am » by Lisakitty

Let's not worry ourselves with these prison train cars. I am sure that, when we are forced to take our H1N1 vaccines in the late fall, we will probably drop dead on the spot, so there will be no need for them, to put us on those trains.

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 am » by brillbilly

lisakitty wrote:Let's not worry ourselves with these prison train cars. I am sure that, when we are forced to take our H1N1 vaccines in the late fall, we will probably drop dead on the spot, so there will be no need for them, to put us on those trains.

hang in there lisakitty,i hope this is not as bad as they are saying in the media.i just make the most of each day as things change quik.i just try to live the best i can and enjoy family and friends dayly :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 am » by Adamflownemo

Monday, February 4, 2008
The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... z0MPGdDZXL

PreviousNext