Your Prison Train Car Awaits

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 am » by Adamflownemo

ORIGINAL CAPTION: Your fiat money at work building these bi-level prison cars (by the thousands according to the San Francisco Chronicle) built by KBR (Kellogg, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton). These were parked on the tracks behind a pecan orchard managed by one of my friends in Texas a few months back. They were completely hidden from the highway that paralleled the orchard.The Fetid Feds only moved them at night. It has been reported that some of these beauties have been prepositioned in each state.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Writer

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 am » by Rhinert

Want to bet that some enterprising types find these cars and weld the steel wheels to the axles, cut holes in the floors and generally turn these monstrosities into unrollable scrap?

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:01 am » by Nelusmc

Thats a very great idea, before they are opperated. And they put innocent people on those things.Man these people are evil with no heart nor mercy. If any of you read this and you belong to what is being planned and the NWO. I have this to say to you. Judgement will fall upon you and your works and in the name of Jesus be cursed for the atrocity that is to come. Many are not humans, but are nephilim, serpents, and fallen angels. and who knows what else.
Last edited by Nelusmc on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:08 am » by Adamflownemo

so is it for humans or just cars or both?

Upload to Disclose.tv

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 am » by brillbilly

i had seen pictures of trains like this and some may be FEMA, but its hard to tell as some are for carrying cars,im not saying thats what the train in the picture is but both could be possible :cheers: Image :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 am » by Lowsix

Thats why the Chicken Little analogy is correct 99.999999% of the time.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:20 am » by brillbilly

Image :cheers: Latest innovations
In 2004, Canadian National was as the forefront of autorack technology again, as it had been in the 1950s by using a more light-weight material, aluminum. The new cars, built by Johnstown America Corporation beginning in December 2004, are brand named AVC, an acronym for Aluminum Vehicle Carrier. 200 new aluminum autoracks promise a softer ride, a wider interior, superior door-edge protection, and a rust-free interior from older steel versions. Canadian Pacific Railway has ordered 375 of these new cars as well. The new cars built for Amtrak Auto Train service differ from those built for CN and CP; the Amtrak cars are three inches (76 mm) shorter in height, and use solid side panels instead of the perforated panels operated in freight service. This design is good, but has been proven to have an issue with the actual hinges that the doors are mounted
Last edited by brillbilly on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 am » by Hesop

Well, they look different than the previous type used for hauling auto's, but they could just be newer models.
I'm going to hold any judgment at this time.
The link you provided just too me to Quayles site, and not this particular story. Using the search feature, I typed "prison train", and got no other results related to this story either. So, in lack of searching his entire site over (which I don't have time for) , I'm just not ready to give this any merit..

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 am » by Adamflownemo

its is under photo of the day
it changes often so i did not give the link

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/0 ... f.day.html

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 am » by brillbilly

Image this picture is the amtrac Sanford FL
phase IV paint from here http://www.hebners.net/amtrak/amtRACK.html.this is for cars but im not saying that all are for cars :cheers: ps [edit] Transporting new automobiles

The open end of a two-level autorack that is undergoing repairs.During the 1960s, specially built auto carriers took over rail transportation of newly completed automobiles in North America. They carried more cars in the same space and were easier to load and unload than the boxcars formerly used. Arthur Crookshank of the New York Central Railroad is credited with having the first set of cars manufactured for use in the late 1950s.[citation needed] Ever-larger auto carriers and specialized terminals were developed by Norfolk and Western Railway (N&W) and other carriers. Also in this decade, autoracks were built in three-level configurations so railroads could haul more of the smaller vehicles of the era; two-level autoracks were still in use for vans and light trucks.

The only problem left was that the new autorack cars did not provide any protection from flying debris or from the weather. In the manner CN had developed in the 1950s, in the 1970s other North American railroads began refining their autorack cars. They began installing side sheathing to protect the vehicles from impact. Roofs were added to most autoracks in the 1980s, and end doors were added in the latter portion of the decade (both to prevent damage and to deter people from boarding the cars and riding the train within the vehicles loaded in them).

Next