Your thoughts.....

Initiate

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:44 am » by I2haveseen

Any idea's on what this is/could be?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 am » by Yuya63

That, my friend, is a light in the sky, that many will call a hoax. :lol: Or even a remote controlled helicopter. But, i think i would call it a UFO. Its unknown, its flying. Good enough for me. :flop: Does'nt mean its alien.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 am » by I2haveseen

:rtft: Forgot his discription:
I live in South San Jose (Almaden) and first spotted UFOs over the Sierra Azul Open Space Preserve on 16th June at 8.50 pm - my wife saw them too. I took this video (on my phone) the next night when just one UFO appeared at the same time, and hung around for 15 minutes. On both occasions, the objects emitted white, green and red slow pulsing light. They object in this video moves from side to side across the sky and at times soars high above the mountains in the distance. It's hard to see just how bright the light is from this video, but the objects really shone when at their brightest then fade to almost disappear before glowing again. I estimate the UFO is about a mile away from where I filmed this, which should be close enough to hear some sound from a conventional aircraft, but there was complete silence. This is 100% genuine.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:55 am » by I2haveseen

Yuya63 wrote:That, my friend, is a light in the sky, that many will call a hoax. :lol: Or even a remote controlled helicopter. But, i think i would call it a UFO. Its unknown, its flying. Good enough for me. :flop: Does'nt mean its alien.

Yeah I thought rc too maybe? Got some legs on it though...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 am » by Yuya63

Well, there you go. Seems you already know the answer to your question. Nice catch!! :flop: Keep lookin!

Initiate

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 am » by I2haveseen

Yeah, maybe. Movement&location seems off though. He say's:
"I haven't tried driving to the vicinity yet. To be fair, you can only drive so far then you need to get out the car and hike (since it's an open preserve). Just haven't had time to do that in between work during the day and getting my kids to bed at night. Will give it a go when I have some spare time though soon."

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 11:54 am » by Iwanci

Looks like a chinese lantern to me..

here look it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWC5pm29C0
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 pm » by Ohzehgermans

I don't think that's a chinese lantern nor some rc copter.
I've seen exactly the same thing when i was way younger. Must have been 1995/96 or so.
But that was the time of NO (camera) cell phones, NO rc copters, NO chinese lanterns (especially in bavaria, germany?!),
NO digital recording devices and the LED tech wasn't sophisticated enough, etc. etc.
Movement may match my sighting, so there is a similarity.

It's just a big shame that time comes in our way so often... and then try to explain why you're late... ;)
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Iwanci wrote:Looks like a chinese lantern to me..

here look it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWC5pm29C0

We have them most nights in Birmingham...It looks like a chinese lantern to me also.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Thank god those chinese lanterns are forbidden in germany, as they were causing a lot of burned down homes.
And i still don't believe it was a lantern...
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Next