Youtube Climate Change NONSENSE Propaganda

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am » by Pindz

on Homepage of Youtube .... there i have Few Months AD from google ...
and it basically says: "DONT BE QUIET, STOP THE CLIMATE CHANGE" + they want your vote

WE KNOW THE CLIMATE CHANGE IS NONSENSE .. THE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX AND AL GORE NEED TO BE HANGED ... NOW F*CK GOOGLE/YOUTUBE FOR THIS PROPAGANDA, BECAUSE IF YOU BELIEVE IN ALL THIS BS, YOU BASICALLY WANT TO PAY CARBON TAX AND BREATHING TAXES + 1000 more new taxes
Last edited by Pindz on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:56 am » by Pindz

WE NEED TO STOP THIS

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm » by Cornbread714

I don't expect to have a reasonable debate with Pindz, but I believe that anyone who looks at the evidence objectively (forget cap and trade and Al Gore for a moment), will see that there are major changes occurring in the climate.

Whether or not they are caused by humans or are part of a natural cycle (or both) is debatable, but to think that all the research and evidence is manufactured or bogus is just plain stupid.
There are hundreds of examples of glacial melting and rapid desertification, and it's not coming from a few bought-off scientists.

It's real and I've seen it with my own eyes.

I think it's wise to separate the political rhetoric from physical reality.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

cornbread714 wrote:I believe that anyone who looks at the evidence objectively (forget cap and trade and Al Gore for a moment), will see that there are major changes occurring in the climate.

Whether or not they are caused by humans or are part of a natural cycle (or both) is debatable, but to think that all the research and evidence is manufactured or bogus is just plain stupid.
There are hundreds of examples of glacial melting and rapid desertification, and it's not coming from a few bought-off scientists.

It's real and I've seen it with my own eyes.

I think it's wise to separate the political rhetoric from physical reality.

[b]

It is not because its Al Gore`s sellers item that its all bullshit..
Think its real also I never really understood why some people dont believe in it..
was in the Caribean area 2 times and dived 2 twice....firts time I saw a lot of diferent species.....5year after that..I went back at the exact same spot and I was really disapointed...

This shit is real and we will pay the price for it....

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm » by Pindz

YOU FORGOT SOMETHING ...... The CHEMTRAILS!!!

WE NEED TO STOP CHEMTRAILS NOW!