Youtube has done it again.

Writer

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:55 pm » by WegwijsPiet

I fixed my upload, now i need Google+ or i can't post any reaction... what an idiotic system this is.

Thanks Slith :D
Is there a welcome thread orso where you can introduce yourself (following this site for a year now never saw it)
eventus stultorum magister est

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 3:32 pm » by One-23

Here you go.. Not likely to make a F@ck of a difference, but nothing wrong in venting a little :yell: :hell:

Youtube Users: Get rid of the Google+ & Youtube connection

Hey Google+, please stay the fuck away from my Youtube account.
Yours sincerely - Everyone.

Seriously though, Google+ is a failed website and Google know it. They are trying to recover it with their Youtube community but forcing us to use it makes it so much worse.
If you haven't already seen the update, you MUST have a Google+ account linked to your Youtube account to be able to comment on any (even your own) Youtube videos.
The reason I am so against this is because I don't want all the shitty added on tabs on my Youtube account that link to Google+, I should'nt need a random intergrated account to use features I had previously such as commenting and I was happy with the way it was.
Its a failed website and Google have put far to much effort and money into it to accept that Google+ is not going to be the next big social networking phenomenon.
Pull your head in Google - If you don't listen to your community, Google+ will do even more damage to what you have created as users of Youtube will diminish.

Please comment your thoughts on this. Please feel free to share this and spread the word as I refuse to update to Google+ as Google+ will not control my decision making. Until they have fixed this issue you will not see me comment on any videos as I refuse to make a Google+ account.

Good day.

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ ... connection

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Writer

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 pm » by WegwijsPiet

I got ride of my Google + account , but still able to post some comments for now :D hope this is still the same in 2 hours...

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 pm » by Slith

WegwijsPiet wrote:I fixed my upload, now i need Google+ or i can't post any reaction... what an idiotic system this is.

Thanks Slith :D
Is there a welcome thread orso where you can introduce yourself (following this site for a year now never saw it)

Not a specific welcome thread, but feel free to make a thread and introduce yourself if you like

:cheers:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:39 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

I just logged into my youtube and the comments are all screwed up. I now have to go through each comment and mark it as not spam or spam to see the comment now.

One reason I am pissed off at youtube is when i installed my new browser icedragon i took the yahoo and GOOGLE search engine out and installed "ixquick" in my browser, i dont even search with google anymore

...BUT in order to access youtube i must be signed into google. My kinninigan@gmail account i never even use for email, just hundreds, if not thousands by now, of spam mail. So let the NSA scan my email!

I have a feeling this google/youtube crap has something to do with the new google glass and the barges, maybe a "real time" comment and share system now....

Google just released some more info on the barges but I think this new youtube and google glass are connected...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-says ... ology.html

Point is we need a new internet so we can get away from all this crack-head spying on people..

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:59 pm » by Boondox681

there is one thing that gives the internet the power and scope it now has- anonymity.

people have huge sacks when they can hide.
if people had to put their real name and real photo to everything they post....

the internet would be the new betamax.

pussies.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 5:38 pm » by WegwijsPiet

Edit:
Now i got my profile back again by returning to the previous pages...
Think i will accept it i cant react anymore only upload.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 7:03 pm » by Dagnamski

And who made all this possible?

You did. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Every time you search, use, play or do anything to do with gooGel (notice how i typed their name wrong) you help their enornanamous revenue streams. :nails:

Boycott now. Take the ship down, hoist the pirate pants and ride the internet another way. :banana:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 8:56 pm » by iamanalien

bar humbug these bastards need destroying fucking nosy mother fuckers , nobody use it lets fuck these government spy bastards up once and for all and create our own internets that they cant spy on, lets call it fuck you nsa gchq nosy fucking retards with nothing else better to do .

there just Nazi,s in sheep clothing , they would love to get something on everyone just to black mail us or use it to kill us off.

mother fuckers.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 pm » by The57ironman

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

PreviousNext