Youtube has done it again.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 9:58 pm » by DarkHeart

Slith wrote:YouTube is bad enough with all those F*kn ads. Now this :bullshit:

WegwijsPiet
:hiho:

For Firefox browser you can get an add on called adblock plus that blocks all the ads, its like they just aren't there !

& Welcome WegwijsPiet :cheers:
Image #1 contre les salopries d'existence

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 pm » by E6722maj

they constantly mess with the format. used to be a fun hobby maintaining a YT channel. isn't anymore

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 10:30 pm » by Shaggietrip

I admit i did not read evry page and or comment.

I can say as fact that now all my comments will be through google+ wtf?

I for one do not agree with this. I may be transporting my vids old or new to new location. My 1st would be here at Dtv. I have many archived but would seem a redundent waste of time. For me at least. This is a bit of a switch for me. I personally did not agree to this switch of comments nor would I have. That said they..they meaning[i dont fucking know] wants to conjoin these sites. THAT is my prb with it.

I will ponder this and try to make some sense of the issue. Also read the entire thread.

:cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am » by Cia212

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 6:59 am » by Flipper

Cia212 wrote:Image

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 am » by Svaha

Nice picture, I'll use that.
I stopped making comments and if they go further with this, I'll stop using google and youtube, if more people do this I'm sure they'll reverse the changes.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 pm » by Canubis

finally!

Youtube pauses stops and halts just when your enjoying something..about 98% of the time, let alone an ad infront n behind.

You Tube have become a terrible player.. flv !

google once stood for winning million $...try google 2 words and get less then 8 searches, now i try search 2 words and i get millions of pages not 1 is the thing im looking for..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

The more youtube fucks with people videos the more people will realize they can upload their videos to DTV, only gonna help our cause

If youtube takes down my channel all my videos are mirrored here, plus at DTV the length of your videos does not matter as long as its 750mb or less

Youtube only allows me 10mins uploads on standard accounts, even if my video is 3 GB or more, which makes no fucking sense!

The only good youtube has done for me is other people posting my reptilian videos at other conspiracy sites.
Strangely too is my videos have been posted everywhere except Abovetopsecret (I check youtube analytics all the time, atleast one good feature)

It appears members of ATS ARE NOT ALLOWED to post my videos in their forums...what a fucking joke that site is

Just block out the whole reptilian theory....... :scary:

But the good thing is DTV is starting to be known (i read comments everywhere) as one of the few sites the reptilian theory can be discussed without censorship!

THANKS DTV!

:flop:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 13, 2013 10:50 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

anyone else having a problem with youtube today? i think there being hacked or something

i cant see embedded youtube videos here and their main youtube page loads without all the flash and java

i have to reload the webpage to see youtube right

looks like they might have pissed off alot of hackers too!

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 13, 2013 11:00 pm » by Phoenix rising

Shaggietrip wrote:I admit i did not read evry page and or comment.

I can say as fact that now all my comments will be through google+ wtf?

I for one do not agree with this. I may be transporting my vids old or new to new location. My 1st would be here at Dtv. I have many archived but would seem a redundent waste of time. For me at least. This is a bit of a switch for me. I personally did not agree to this switch of comments nor would I have. That said they..they meaning[i dont fucking know] wants to conjoin these sites. THAT is my prb with it.

I will ponder this and try to make some sense of the issue. Also read the entire thread.

Same here, i've already got an account with a good competitor, so like you i'll wind my you tube up and just use it for browsing, after all interacting is a pain in the arse on there now, ffs you have to watch a tutorial just to know how to private message someone on there :flop:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

PreviousNext