Youtube has done it again.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 5:04 am » by Flipper

Has anyone noticed that the comments section that is normally below the videos has disappeared? A notification appeared when I logged into youtube this morning and I closed it before reading it. Has anyone read it. Is this just another way to censor the way we spread our views on the net? :headscratch:

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 5:48 am » by Slith

Flipper wrote:Has anyone noticed that the comments section that is normally below the videos has disappeared? A notification appeared when I logged into youtube this morning and I closed it before reading it. Has anyone read it. Is this just another way to censor the way we spread our views on the net? :headscratch:

I don't have an account with youtube, but go there daily. Just checked a couple simple random vids. Comment section is disabled. :think:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 6:32 am » by grimghost

I barely read it,,,it has something to do with comments are now connected to Google+....after i clicked off it, a comment showed up that said, i had shared the video on google plus, then in my inbox i got a strange youtube message stating most comment notifications will now appear through google +

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 pm » by DarkHeart

They have been trying for some time to shift from an avatar "forum" type thing to more of a facebook scenario where its all in your real name etc.

It sucks, who wants family & employers etc being able to see every thing you watch & are interested in ?

Soon there will be no privacy at all :yell:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 pm » by Flipper

Thanks for the replies. My answer to youtubes change is to no longer have any google account. Never touched facebook, tried twitter. Stuff the social networks.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 12:54 pm » by Aragajag

DarkHeart wrote:They have been trying for some time to shift from an avatar "forum" type thing to more of a facebook scenario where its all in your real name etc.

It sucks, who wants family & employers etc being able to see every thing you watch & are interested in ?

Soon there will be no privacy at all :yell:

Eventually people will have to get down the street under one of these for some quiet time.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:38 pm » by One-23

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Writer

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:46 pm » by WegwijsPiet

Same bullshit here, i even have troubles now with uploading video's to my Youtube channel :headscratch:

Received again a message if i want to use my nickname or my real name, so i said my nickname (im there since 2007 so its still possible to do this) , for some reason now i had Google + also with my Nickname, but i can't delete it or what so ever.

And now i got this problem with uploading a video.
Also the comments, well i don't get it...

I just hate google+ i dont see why i need another failing social media nonsense .
eventus stultorum magister est

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 pm » by Phoenix rising

You tube is getting shitter and more formal by the day, its like every month they have an update now, seems the goal is to suppress human interaction, man you have to watch a you tube tutorial just to send someone a private message on there, have you tried lately to send a private message on there? you need a fucking Mensa...

This is why i have a vimeo account i use more now :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 pm » by Slith

YouTube is bad enough with all those F*kn ads. Now this :bullshit:

WegwijsPiet
:hiho:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Next