ze battle in heaven..

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 pm » by Teloc

mediasorcerer wrote:its the only way to go there,wherever there may be,

my god is everything,and,nothing-all in the same moment,and not,becoming,being,and decaying,
yet undefinable,unknowable,that can be reasoned about only by what one does know,not by what one does not.

the all.
is the best i can do to "name" the un nameable,there is no personality attached,thats too human,or animalistic,

but,like i said,i really dont know,yet i still believe. more firmly than words can explain.

see,i am a poor fucker,hahahaha,

thats pretty much and sufficient, i would say.. for now..

:flop:
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 pm » by Mediasorcerer

did you know,that contained within the old testament[the part i find most interesting btw]are hermetic axioms ? ie such as,"casting pearls at swine",is a saying that comes from hermetic philosophy,surprisingly,hermes was in egypt at the same time of abraham,and abraham is said to have gleaned some of his occult wisdom form the teachings of hermetic philosophy?that hermes taught abraham his occult wisdom,of which the bible is full of .this makes me wonder very much,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 pm » by Teloc

mediasorcerer wrote:did you know,that contained within the old testament[the part i find most interesting btw]are hermetic axioms ? ie such as,"casting pearls at swine",is a saying that comes from hermetic philosophy,surprisingly,hermes was in egypt at the same time of abraham,and abraham is said to have gleaned some of his occult wisdom form the teachings of hermetic philosophy?that hermes taught abraham his occult wisdom,of which the bible is full of .this makes me wonder very much,

truth is everywhere..

or do you think an awesum gentile indian bitch somewhere in ze amazonas who has never heard of christ... cannot be holy..?
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 1:32 pm » by Mediasorcerer

thats a good point,i agree.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm » by Levi11

Katabole does not translate to foundation, find out what the manuscripts aka so called bibles convey.

If you get the beginning it all comes together quickly.

The scripts are for remembrance and the Author is specific on the mysteries within.

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 pm » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:that god,in that book,and the real "god" are not the same thing,

keep studying,you will get there eventually,everything goes in circles.

Ah yes sorcerer, and you have made it I imagine. The God in that book has made Himself far more real than all of the empty spirituality cult deities, and impersonal 'creator' ideologies running rampant today. His realness is the reason why more people are rejecting Him now than ever before. He has made His requirements for fellowship known loud and clear, but then of course the lost will have to accept His views on sin and accountability. Far easier to reject Him and create gods of our own to worship. gods who require no such accountability.

@teloc, the reason for the descent onto Mount Herman to conquer the daughters of men, was to pollute the gene-pool as an attempt to thwart God's plan of bringing His Salvation to earth through the descendants and bloodline of Adam and Eve. Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, the Kinsman Redeemer, born of a virgin from the line of David.

The reason for the flood was to eradicate the wickedness and abominations of hybrid offspring.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm » by Tuor10

teloc wrote:i reread some portions of the books of enoch that made it through ze centuries...

and i wonder..

what was there in the talking monkey sluts, that made 200 angels bind and curse themselves to fornicate and beget with them?

to share heavenly secrets with them...

all in the face of god... who only intervened after the angels michael, gabriel, suriel and uriel made report to him...

did they think they could get away with it? dont think so..

what then was so precious that they risked everything, just to have some human girls and make babies?

what was at stake so the angel lucifer rebelled against god, and with him ONE THIRD of all angels?

33%.. thats not just a small thing... and why does the bible even mention that they did not win... it should have been clear with 1:2 odds...

or why did they fight with such fire in their asses that it was worth mentioning that they did not win?

god made the world to share his love... this is the official persuasion.. which is cool.. but why then god forbids his creation to get the same kick? to create and love and be happy? to be better than himself?

i would be proud if my sons exceed me in every level...

Good point. Something many Christians fail to realise.
The whole ethos of Christianity is mired in obsequious veneration of God: to make his being sacrosanct and beyond mortal imagination. Yet, when one reads the bible and reads between the ecclesiastical lines, the true message - or the message of original intent - does not prescribe such veneration, or actively seek it.

Previous