ze battle in heaven..

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 am » by Teloc

i reread some portions of the books of enoch that made it through ze centuries...

and i wonder..

what was there in the talking monkey sluts, that made 200 angels bind and curse themselves to fornicate and beget with them?

to share heavenly secrets with them...

all in the face of god... who only intervened after the angels michael, gabriel, suriel and uriel made report to him...

did they think they could get away with it? dont think so..

what then was so precious that they risked everything, just to have some human girls and make babies?

what was at stake so the angel lucifer rebelled against god, and with him ONE THIRD of all angels?

33%.. thats not just a small thing... and why does the bible even mention that they did not win... it should have been clear with 1:2 odds...

or why did they fight with such fire in their asses that it was worth mentioning that they did not win?

god made the world to share his love... this is the official persuasion.. which is cool.. but why then god forbids his creation to get the same kick? to create and love and be happy? to be better than himself?

i would be proud if my sons exceed me in every level...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 pm » by Mediasorcerer

that god,in that book,and the real "god" are not the same thing,

keep studying,you will get there eventually,everything goes in circles.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 pm » by Teloc

mediasorcerer wrote:that god,in that book,and the real "god" are not the same thing,

keep studying,you will get there eventually,everything goes in circles.

:clapper:

i luv educated discussions...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:08 pm » by Mediasorcerer

then how come you started this topic?

"educated" from only one book,and one perspective,sounds like a real hoot to me,lol.

ill come back when youve got some more"education " on the subject.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:10 pm » by Teloc

mediasorcerer wrote:then how come you started this topic?

"educated" from only one book,and one perspective,sounds like a real hoot to me,lol.

u dont need to come back fool...

ur just a poor fucker who hasnt got a clue..

just stay away...

us uneducated ones will get along wihtout u...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 pm » by Mediasorcerer

now now,come on,dont be like that, this isnt the most serious website on the internet,one can allow oneself to have a laugh why not?

maybe they thought it was worth the risk of offending there "boss"?

there may be more to it than what is written too,some aspects may have been adulterated,or significant portions misinterpreted to make the actual scenario seem to be something that it isnt?

or these angels fully believed they were doing the right thing,and were giving huimans the necessary genetic upgrade to become more self aware.?

there is a theory that heaven was not actually a metaphorical place,it was a literal place,on top of a mountain,that gods angels[nephilim,seraphim] were in fact literal beings,and they came down out of the fortress to procreate etc,[not my theory btw] still,

i have trouuble with the timelines,i believe its much older than we realise teloc. ie maybe hundreds/thousands years older,than when its meant to have happened.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 pm » by Teloc

mediasorcerer wrote:now now,come on,dont be like that, this isnt the most serious website on the internet,one can allow oneself to have a laugh why not?

maybe they thought it was worth the risk of offending there "boss"?

there may be more to it than what is written too,some aspects may have been adulterated,or significant portions misinterpreted to make the actual scenario seem to be something that it isnt?

or these angels fully believed they were doing the right thing,and were giving huimans the necessary genetic upgrade to become more self aware.?

there is a theory that heaven was not actually a metaphorical place,it was a literal place,on top of a mountain,that gods angels[nephilim,seraphim] were in fact literal beings,and they came down out of the fortress to procreate etc,[not my theory btw] still,

i have trouuble with the timelines,i believe its much older than we realise teloc. ie maybe hundreds/thousands years older,than when its meant to have happened.

lol..

ok.. i take this website pretty serious.. and cauz im on it... it is important...

what i want to say is: maybe god has underevaluated the desire of his creatures to create smth on their own...

the reason the devil fell was not pride...

it was love.. thwarted love... to his unborn children...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm » by Mediasorcerer

teloc wrote:

just stay away...

there is definately something deper than we think going on here with this story/myth.

have to sift it to find the gold,thwarted love,im liking that idea,
ps your right man,i am a poor fucker,haha. i dont have a clue either,i admit it,its true,i dont know jack shit,===lol==true.

sorry i bent you out of shape,just bored,its a good question u asked.got me thinking now,

and surely if its "god" it would have known in advance what was going down,ie knew they were going to leave?and why?.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 pm » by Teloc

mediasorcerer wrote:
teloc wrote:

just stay away...

there is definately something deper than we think going on here with this story/myth.

have to sift it to find the gold,thwarted love,im liking that idea,
ps your right man,i am a poor fucker,haha. i dont have a clue either,i admit it,its true,i dont know jack shit,===lol==true.

sorry i bent you out of shape,just bored,its a good question u asked.got me thinking now,

and surely if its "god" it would have known in advance what was going down,ie knew they were going to leave?and why?.

exactly... theres a big mystery here...

we should not be afraid of tales....

i know that my god is more than light...

dont be fooled... by what has been written... go there by yourself...

ze only way....

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:44 pm » by Mediasorcerer

its the only way to go there,wherever there may be,

my god is everything,and,nothing-all in the same moment,and not,becoming,being,and decaying,
yet undefinable,unknowable,that can be reasoned about only by what one does know,not by what one does not.

the all.
is the best i can do to "name" the un nameable,there is no personality attached,thats too human,or animalistic,

but,like i said,i really dont know,yet i still believe. more firmly than words can explain.

see,i am a poor fucker,hahahaha,

Next