ze owl on dollar bill myth debunked..

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 1:45 am » by Zer0

daemonfoe wrote:Heh.. dude. the funny thing is that that little pattern at the bottom looks like an owl too, actually kind of like a giant owl statue I know of.

Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE! You are just one of those crazy "conspiracy theorists" :hmmm:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 1:55 am » by Daemonfoe

otoel wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:Heh.. dude. the funny thing is that that little pattern at the bottom looks like an owl too, actually kind of like a giant owl statue I know of.

Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE! You are just one of those crazy "conspiracy theorists" :hmmm:

Yes... yes I am. Theory is fun.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 am » by Rmcampwest

teloc wrote:
2020vision wrote:
teloc wrote:when i visited my beloved bro lately..

i examined the dollar bills he uses as toilet paper a bit more closely..

and am proud to debunk a conspiracies-pseudo-myth here on dtv.

the "owl" at the top right corner, hiding behing the "1"

is no owl at all

NO OWL AT ALL!

its the same loop as here at the bottom..

Obvious how you both got to this conclusion.

:dancing:

moran!

these are mini-emvs.. holding ze dollar bill together...

I think that is supposed to be moron! Unless that is the German version.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 am » by Rkobilan

@otoel My intelligent Brother!, I submit this for your thoughts. If you and I were to discuss winning the lottery here on DTV, one could say that would be a conspiracy theory that we were discussing. I conspiracy to win to win that is. Lets say now, if you and I were to go to the store and each buy a lottery ticket holding it thinking of Good Luck in the Future. Note: We are both only thinking of our selves but thinking the same thing graciously hoping the I win but if I don't that you win. As we hold the tickets now in our hands the conspiracy theory has become a conspiracy probability.

I submit that upon closer inspection you'll see there is a noticeable difference in both of those images on the Upper Left side of the shield of Rothschild (or One) and that on the bottom. I also am lead to think that Daemonfoe has a very plausible thought as those graphics shown do look like both the owl on the shield and on the bottom of the bill. Peace!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 am » by Zer0

otoel wrote:

^^ That was sarcasm BTW , incase it was not obvious......
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 am » by Newearthman

They're both owl's...Hoot, Hoot.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 am » by Daemonfoe

otoel wrote:
otoel wrote:

^^ That was sarcasm BTW , incase it was not obvious......

I know it is. But it's only obvious to me because I've been around long enough to know better.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 am » by Rkobilan

My bad Otoel

Previous