Zecharia Sitchin didn't understand a word of Sumerian.

Writer

PostSat Mar 29, 2014 11:01 pm » by Baal

He was a con artist, charlatan and 100% of his translations were incorrect.

Sitchin did not have the credentials to translate Sumerian, but even if he did, it wouldn't matter because his translations were wrong. Anyone who still believes in any Sitchin-derived theory is NOT a truth-seeker, they are part of the problem because they are perpetuating falsehood and misinformation. I speculate most Ancient Astronaut believers are Illuminati disinformation agents.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 29, 2014 11:21 pm » by Cosmine

Baal wrote:He was a con artist, charlatan and 100% of his translations were incorrect.

Sitchin did not have the credentials to translate Sumerian, but even if he did, it wouldn't matter because his translations were wrong. Anyone who still believes in any Sitchin-derived theory is NOT a truth-seeker, they are part of the problem because they are perpetuating falsehood and misinformation. I speculate most Ancient Astronaut believers are Illuminati disinformation agents.

You nailed it....
All of them are agents.

Why's the demonic screen name?

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 12:13 am » by Domeika

Baal wrote:He was a con artist, charlatan and 100% of his translations were incorrect.

You assert that Sitchin's translations are wrong. I myself do not read Sumerian but having read Sitchin's books I am glad to finally meet someone that does.

Thank you for joining DTV, and I'm sure others on the this site will have many questions for you as well but I'd like to start with the Enuma Elish. Can you break that translation down for us? I know others are quite interested in the Epic of Gilgamesh, as am I, but I think most would want to see your line by line interpretaion of the Epic of Creation first.

In addition, maybe you could start a thread, sort of like a tutorial, on how read and interpret cuneiform?

Once again....thanks for joining DTV and I look forward to hearing all you can share on the Sumerian language.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 12:52 am » by Slith

Baal wrote:
Sitchin did not have the credentials to translate Sumerian, but even if he did, it wouldn't matter because his translations were wrong.

And you know this....how?

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 12:56 am » by The57ironman

Domeika wrote:

You assert that Sitchin's translations are wrong. I myself do not read Sumerian but having read Sitchin's books I am glad to finally meet someone that does.

Thank you for joining DTV, and I'm sure others on the this site will have many questions for you as well but I'd like to start with the Enuma Elish. Can you break that translation down for us? I know others are quite interested in the Epic of Gilgamesh, as am I, but I think most would want to see your line by line interpretaion of the Epic of Creation first.

In addition, maybe you could start a thread, sort of like a tutorial, on how read and interpret cuneiform?

Once again....thanks for joining DTV and I look forward to hearing all you can share on the Sumerian language.

.........Image

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Writer

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 am » by diddlypanda

Proof, or stfu.

Where are your credentials? Where's your research, your emperical evidence?

All I see is speculative nay-saying. Sounds like someone's trying to sow a bit of disinformation themselves.

No proof. Hum ho. :think: :dancer:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 2:39 am » by 99socks

Slith wrote:
Baal wrote:
Sitchin did not have the credentials to translate Sumerian, but even if he did, it wouldn't matter because his translations were wrong.

And you know this....how?

Anyone who knows piss shit of any language knows that Sitchin doesn't know squat.

He can't even make references, put in a footnote, or add a bibliography.

Anyone whose "knowledge" and research is meant to be taken seriously, would not overlook that one critical touchstone of academia.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 2:39 am » by Phoenix rising

F##king blasphemous, I've just read the lost book of Enki too :o :censored: :censored:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 2:58 am » by Slith

99socks wrote:

Anyone who knows piss shit of any language knows that Sitchin doesn't know squat.

I'll leave that open to debate

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Initiate

PostSun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 am » by OtheklzeR

stichin was not uneducated
the idea that a professionaly trained baculaurate
can upon a whim , teach himself any usefull skillset
and have nonstandard views about the hobby
is a relivant and may I say expected of polymaths.

as to bonafides by what matriculation does an
accuser of a dead man that kept silence during
the professional's life , now comes giving unsubstantuated
declairations of fraud.

in laymans terms, IT's a little to late to do the right thing now!
(thank you tanya)

all one can do is break down individual contrivances
and see if it brings down the whole Jenga.

:ohno:

Next