Zecharia Sitchin~ To Be Believed?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:56 am » by Harbin

cricketine wrote:
kris75 wrote:if i was you cricketine, i would check this interviews, before making your mind on this guy :mrgreen:
:look: michael-s-heiser-zecharia-sitchin-is-wrong-08-29-10-t30540.html?hilit=wrong

Thanks for this link kris....I'll have to check it out tomorrow. Getting too late now.

Even if it is all fiction....it's still interesting. Funny how the bible mentions the Nephilim (the giants) and how most Christians that I've met claim that is all just a "fairy tale" but yet the rest of the bible is absolutely the dead-on truth.

yes, the picking and choosing.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 am » by Nilm33

You are all so naive... You wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Sorry, just tired of weak minds stretching out so thin to just get an explanation. The truth is always simple. And it doesnt involve aliens, demons, ancient religion or any of that other crap youre being fed. Get a grip and think logicly for once.

And remember, searching for someone elses thoughts and adopting it for your own is not "thinking".

Initiate

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 am » by Simpletruths10

I would not believe Sitchin except for the fact that Robert Harrington an astronomer believed in him.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 7:24 am » by Stophaarp

stophaarp wrote:I don't think he has any reason for lying.. he's a old guy, been studying rocks and ancient languages his whole life, and i've never heard him say anything like.. predictions or anything. he's just interpreting what he believes the cylinder seals and countless cuneiform tablets say.

Any scientist who comes out with radical ideas always gets flack from the scientific community..

I do not think he has any reason to lie .. he is an old guy, has been studying the ancient language of the rocks and his whole life,links of london I never heard what he said, such as prediction or anything ... He just explained his view that the cylinder seals and cuneiform tablets that many.links of london charmsAny scientist who is always out with radical ideas from the scientific community Flake ..

What the hell? This post two posts up just took peices of of my post..?
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 am » by Edgarrothstein

stophaarp wrote:
stophaarp wrote:I don't think he has any reason for lying.. he's a old guy, been studying rocks and ancient languages his whole life, and i've never heard him say anything like.. predictions or anything. he's just interpreting what he believes the cylinder seals and countless cuneiform tablets say.

Any scientist who comes out with radical ideas always gets flack from the scientific community..

I do not think he has any reason to lie .. he is an old guy, has been studying the ancient language of the rocks and his whole life,links of london I never heard what he said, such as prediction or anything ... He just explained his view that the cylinder seals and cuneiform tablets that many.links of london charmsAny scientist who is always out with radical ideas from the scientific community Flake ..

What the hell? This post two posts up just took peices of of my post..?

SPAM!

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 am » by Stophaarp

That was soo weird. I was like.. I've heard this somewhere... HEY WTF.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 7:33 am » by Edgarrothstein

stophaarp wrote:That was soo weird. I was like.. I've heard this somewhere... HEY WTF.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm » by Temps13

:hell: Of course hes teling the truth,icke put him down because he (z.s.) attended the (fabian society) London School of Economics & worked out of the Rockefeller institute.He is not,however,the sole translator of these Sumerian clay tablets..theres been armies of translators,epigraphers etc..millard,kramer,parks,people like that..there is no disputing what the tablets say! they are the only truth you will see sort of mass landings/announcements :censored:
also,this man Parravicini-I note he was a museum director..he mentioned,in 1938,the fish shaped spacecraft imaged recently by nasa..said some intriguing things this man did..
Yeah,they read how they read ..the translations do not differ much
Last edited by Temps13 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm » by Megame23

Hies a liar, listen to other people that have actually looked at the Sumerian Tablets and they say, Nope they dont read at all like Sitchen said.

Like:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm » by Jimmyduek

I think that is ike everything of this things, some part is true but some other part is not...

PreviousNext