Zecharia Sitchin~ To Be Believed?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm » by Reinaul

I dont care if he was wrong or right.. maybe deep inside of him he really believe in things he said..and In the end everyone deseve to rest in peace..R.I.P Zech
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm » by Temps13

:shock: thats very interesting,I respect jonathan gray,but he hadnt read z.s.'s latest book had he,which names the actual tablets,plus he has the worlds largest privately owned collection of simerian clay tablets.his translations make the most sense. there is a lot less discrepancies amongst translations than one would think..sitchin has studied the tablets a lot longer than gray,even met the pope..(whose hat is modelled on the anunnas old 'fish suits')..has he spiced it up to jumpstart a new religion? nah its an old one..do some research :top:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 pm » by Temps13

consider that the sumerian texts support all the other evidence.. :ohno:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm » by Megame23

temps13 wrote::shock: thats very interesting,I respect jonathan gray,but he hadnt read z.s.'s latest book had he,which names the actual tablets,plus he has the worlds largest privately owned collection of simerian clay tablets.his translations make the most sense. there is a lot less discrepancies amongst translations than one would think..sitchin has studied the tablets a lot longer than gray,even met the pope..(whose hat is modelled on the anunnas old 'fish suits')..has he spiced it up to jumpstart a new religion? nah its an old one..do some research :top:

Hahahaha, "he even met the pope"

Wow...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 pm » by Temps13

i aint religious but not anyone influences the pope..just sayin
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm » by Boondox681

I've just finished with The Twelfth Planet and I find this information to be entirely plausible. Although, these days it seems like I would believe anything just to get an answer to how we came about. Is most of this just made up off the top of someones head or is the sources he uses reliable?
I'm planning on getting the second book but I don't want to waste my money if it's all just a bunch of baloney.

ok..i'm already out of the loop but,
first off-you don't ever have to buy a book.google 'Zecharia Sitchin pdf'.bam.
the real question here is-can anyone be believed?
only you know that.every person has and knows their own truths.
you'll know it when it comes so the key is..
read everything.listen to everyone.
listen to EVERYTHING and your truths will come.
peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 pm » by Temps13

I like books. Heiser is a fool
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm » by Megame23

temps13 wrote:i aint religious but not anyone influences the pope..just sayin

Right...

The Vatican Courtyard is a big SUN wheel with a Obelisk (Penis of Osiris) right in the center.

The Roman Emperor Constantine changed the sabbath to SUNday.

Roman Catholic

Catholicism is a corruption of sun worship and biblical teachings, I suggest looking into it. :look:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 pm » by Temps13

man whats that to do with anything..they are the church of babylon under another name..a quote will say it all.."you can bring a horse to water but you cant make it drink" its fashionable to slag sitchin off..the same knee jerk response that the apple guy,whatsisname gets lately..engage your neo cortex
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 pm » by Megame23

its easy to shrug him off when he lies.

PreviousNext