Zecharia Sitchin~ To Be Believed?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 am » by Cricketine

I've just finished with The Twelfth Planet and I find this information to be entirely plausible. Although, these days it seems like I would believe anything just to get an answer to how we came about. Is most of this just made up off the top of someones head or is the sources he uses reliable?
I'm planning on getting the second book but I don't want to waste my money if it's all just a bunch of baloney.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 am » by Megame23

hes a liar, other researchers have started to call him out, dont trust him.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 am » by Punjedi

I too have read a hefty portion of his works, I must say if nothing else, he is methodical. I believe that some are rousting him out due to the fact that he has very controversial messages throughout his science.

I must say that I am still on the fence with him, like you said. I think a part of me just wants something this fantastic to be part of the big picture but in the end I think it's possible it is just another well thought and well depicted "what if" tale.

*Shrug*
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 am » by Stophaarp

I don't think he has any reason for lying.. he's a old guy, been studying rocks and ancient languages his whole life, and i've never heard him say anything like.. predictions or anything. he's just interpreting what he believes the cylinder seals and countless cuneiform tablets say.

Any scientist who comes out with radical ideas always gets flack from the scientific community..
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 am » by Punjedi

stophaarp wrote:I don't think he has any reason for lying.. he's a old guy, been studying rocks and ancient languages his whole life, and i've never heard him say anything like.. predictions or anything. he's just interpreting what he believes the cylinder seals and countless cuneiform tablets say.

Any scientist who comes out with radical ideas always gets flack from the scientific community..

Aye well said! :) :cheers:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 am » by lamonema

He has misinterpreted the Sumarian tablets, according to the biggest arguements against him. Of course the average person don't know how to interpret such things, so we have little choice in believeing the sceptics, who claim they can with total accuracy. All i know is that the Sumerians sure had some really, really tall people.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 am » by Kris75

if i was you cricketine, i would check this interviews, before making your mind on this guy :mrgreen:
:look: michael-s-heiser-zecharia-sitchin-is-wrong-08-29-10-t30540.html?hilit=wrong

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 am » by Stophaarp

lamonema wrote:He has misinterpreted the Sumarian tablets, according to the biggest arguements against him. Of course the average person don't know how to interpret such things, so we have little choice in believeing the sceptics, who claim they can with total accuracy. All i know is that the Sumerians sure had some really, really tall people.

Giants all over the world? Blond? Glowing? HUGE ANGELS! lol. who fucking knows. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, and until I can talk and walk and touch one, I won't believe, or disbelieve. I'm just gonna wait patiently, and keep staring at this webcam XD
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 am » by Cricketine

kris75 wrote:if i was you cricketine, i would check this interviews, before making your mind on this guy :mrgreen:
:look: michael-s-heiser-zecharia-sitchin-is-wrong-08-29-10-t30540.html?hilit=wrong

Thanks for this link kris....I'll have to check it out tomorrow. Getting too late now.

Even if it is all fiction....it's still interesting. Funny how the bible mentions the Nephilim (the giants) and how most Christians that I've met claim that is all just a "fairy tale" but yet the rest of the bible is absolutely the dead-on truth.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 am » by Cricketine

stophaarp wrote:
Giants all over the world? Blond? Glowing? HUGE ANGELS! lol. who fucking knows. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, and until I can talk and walk and touch one, I won't believe, or disbelieve. I'm just gonna wait patiently, and keep staring at this webcam XD

I've been watching too.......cam 1 is the only clear sky shot and it's been pretty quiet for an hour now. That is unless its jammed.....

Next