Zeitgeist Mov. Douglas Mallette Suggests Death & Genocide

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 am » by Gloomylunatic

Zeitgeist Movements Douglas Mallette Suggests Death and Genocide

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Zeitgeist Movement is known as a dangerous cult. The leaders fight for members donations while the members themselves going on either murderous rants or rampages. Recently, the Zeitgeist Forums were removed weeks after Zeitgeist Chapter coordinators were turned into FBI for plotting a mass murder. Last year, Jared Loughner, a follower of the Zeitgeist Movie Movement, murdered 6 people in a shooting rampage. This week, a Zeitgeist Member was arrested and indicted for threatening schools and governments with bombs as he posed as Osama Bin Laden. Here we have Mallette, talking about killing people as well. It safe to say Zeitgeist Members are sick people.
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 am » by Jet17

Funny, doesn't the bible do the same thing?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 26, 2012 12:41 am » by Gloomylunatic

jet17 wrote:Funny, doesn't the bible do the same thing?

Funny thing is i myself don't believe in the bible has esoteric meaning init if you know what that means your a Zeitgeist sheeple as well jet wow your a fool! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am » by Troll2rocks

I would imagine that a lot of former Zeitgeist supporters are absolutely disgusted at these ideas and such being tossed around by a group that is supposedly about the direct opposite of all of that.

Disgusting.

However, in the context that he was talking about it is not as bad as saying lets just kill people, he is saying attack those that attack them, but still there is no defence to these statements at all. :top:

I signed that Zeitgeist movement thing back when the first movie came out, mainly because of its excellent work covering the monetary aspect of the film. I still get newsletters and all kinds of spam, I have never bothered going in and removing myself. I think this has just reminded me to do that, this "moviement" does appear to be showing the characteristics of a cult, and I know too that the original Zeitgeist movie was supposed to be a complete movie on 911. However Peter Joseph decided to move it into different territory, the co makers disagreed and moved away from it. This is why Zeitgeist 1 is disjointed with a large section on 911 and then nothing else for the rest of the remaining film and sequels. Not that I like 911 sequels, just so you understand the background on it, and its convoluted history.

Now to go check my mail...

EDIT: Finally bothered to stop the constant stream of horse shit, and here is the response...

Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.

You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.

This is the last email you will receive from us. We have added you to our
"blacklist", which means that our newsletter system will refuse to send
you any other email, without manual intervention by our administrator.

If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:
please go to
http://mailinglist.thezeitgeistmovement ... =subscribe and follow
the steps.

Thank you

Hows about you change the words "email" to "spam" :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am » by Constabul

Devils advocate time
Death and genocide happen quite regularly now, and has been for centuries, for thousands of years.

Population control is a contested topic, and deemed evil. Tho consider all the suffering as it is, and has been. I could easily turn your stomach with pictures of starving children, slaughtered women and children, And all kinds of nasty realities of humanity.

Is it such a bad thing to control the level of populace, as to be able to provide a better world for those living in it? Many claim there are resources enough for the population of humanity as it is now, but we have no real proof of this, only stats and claimed knowledge. This does not address the continued growth of the population of the planet, If all that death and suffering were eradicated, are you going to open your doors to allow the increasing numbers a place to stay.

How does one handle the waste, the many by products of human existence, while allowing for a increasing human presence. How does one address the encroachment on others species habitats to build more homes for all the new, and continuous additions to the human populace.

How is one person, or group suggesting Death & Genocide, any different then the ones we already have?
How is one person going to matter, or make a difference before they too die.