Zeitgeist Moving Forward (Part 3) EARLY RELEASE (FULL)

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 am » by Troll2rocks

noetic wrote:thanks for the links troll

no probs :flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 am » by Sentientseed

fell asleep watching it this morning. Hopefully the cache is still there and I can finish it without having to go elsewhere.
i take everything i need. throw the rest.

This is what I follow. And for those who use the Bible as one device for information to mull over, I present this...

1 Thessalonians 5:21 -- Test all things and hold fast to that which is good.

For myself, I emphasize the ALL in it...and by doing so...encompass testing the book in which the verse was written in. I see the verse as "good" advice and therefor hold fast to that advice.

Same goes for other info...whether it comes from Hindu, Alister Crowley's works, Luciferian Ideas, Santanic information, Greek Mythology, Egyptian Myth, Abrahamic sources, or various other belief systems, histories, mythologies, and other sciences and ideas from around the world throughout time. I think it wise 2 consider all the information, look for correlations of similarity in addition to any contrasts. Sort the informations and weigh it against ones on current understanding, realize that one's current understanding is always in flux and changing with more input, and realize that one's current view can be misguided (due to lack of input available or that may become available to them at some point in the future). Also realize, there is more than one way to skin a cat (or look at a thing)...with each having equally valid points and perspectives.

I listen to Henry Kissinger talk. I don't know him personally but my impression of him is that he is a dick. It doesn't mean I immediate toss everything he says out the window because of my impressions of him. It doesn't mean I think everything he says is incorrect. It doesn't mean what he says has no value for me. I just take the information and process it. As much info as I can get when I spend time on what he says or info concerning him. I may view some of what he says as correct and some as incorrect...some of his actions as nefarious and try to consider that some may possibly not be. I may view some of his actions as misguided, some atrocious, and some deserving extreme prejudice. He very well may be a power hungry person who has a nefarious agenda against humanity or he very well may be looking for answers to problems and not know a better solution than he puts forth...although the latter is difficult to try to discern. He may have lost hope that all humankind will have an epiphany at once, that they will use their higher minds/thought processing capabilities, or that some even have such to use. I am by no means defending the man...but am merely saying I believe one should consider such things in their information gathering and processing.

Any well know figure could come on the news and announce something like disclosure and aliens. Many have been calling for it for years. Yet if this occurs, some will believe it, some will believe it is an agenda to suit another goal, and so forth and so on.

If what we consider aliens walked up to some and shook their hands, they may or may not believe what they are seeing in the..."oh they came hear from outer space" sense. Some may believe them to be a genetic experiment from a government or corporate facility. Some may believe they come from inner earth. Some may believe it is a 3d hologram interaction like those on Star Trek. Some may believe it is just something beamed into their minds. from Haarp. Some may question their own sanity. It is all in how one processes the information with the current understanding of things.

I could continue on but will stop for now. I have a bad case of ramblitis that I have never been able to shake and now it can become annoying for some. Maybe someday I will learn to be more concise. *sigh* At least I shouldn't have to worry bout anyone have SentientSeed Shrines. :D
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 am » by Noetic

SentientSeed you are a wise person,but unfortunately wisdom is harder given than earned.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 am » by Constabul

watching it now.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am » by Troll2rocks

Zeitgeist Moving Forward, MY REVIEW

troll2rocks wrote:Image

WARNING, MAN ABOUT TO VOMIT A RANT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS AT YOUR FACE

First let me state for the record that I believe Peter Joseph means the best towards humanity, he should be applauded for his stand against the grain and bringing to the public forefront this important subject "Cast off ancient systems of mental and physical enslavement", and promote the thinking of "Progress through Science and reason"

I AM IN NO WAY ATTACKING THE MAN OR HIS MESSAGE

I CERTAINLY WILL NOT DEFEND THE CURRENT SYSTEM

IT IS WARPED CORRUPT AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED

This being said...

There are some serious problems with the almost cultish new instalment of Zeitgeist, "Moving Forward"

Unfortunately presenting the case for what we need in a new society void of money and corruption is not the answer to surviving the transition from one to the other.

For example...

Yes wouldn't it be nice to live in a world free of monetary gain and competition, here is what we need, this is how we build it from the ground up etc etc, here is what it looks like, unfortunately all of these notions, no matter how grand in scale and complexity, forget this one single thing...

The transition...

Because without a steady and uniform transition, there will be no organisation in planning building and securing a future, especially on such grand scales as these.

Example 2...

Quote Moving Forward. "you would need a total collapse and for the people turn on the establishment, in order for something of this nature to come into effect."

Well if society collapses "on a global scale" which is what this model would need. Well then I am sorry it is already to late, because when we lose it all, we lose the one thing that all people hate but also can not be without, whether it be for prevention or maintaining order. That would be AUTHORITY. Police, Fire service, Hospital, Healthcare, Schools, forget government for now, as pointless as they are, they do grease the wheels for what little we have and take for granted as a civilisation, no matter how small or corrupt the system is.

Society would be in total collapse, so when I see people dropping briefcases and marching in millions towards banks, with that special twinkle in their zeitgeist eyes, and the banks having military force outside of the establishment dropping to their collective knees and throwing off their uniforms as they realise we are all one, and the bankers heads hanging in shame as they realise that the whole show is over, I think this....

When that march is over, and the whole goal of lets kill the economy on a global basis and lets throw trillions of dollars out in front of the banks to send a message, has been successful...

Do we walk back ? because gas is now no longer flowing for your cars to fill up.

Do I get home and conserve what little I have in my fridge and hope that the dead flies on my bookshelf will tide me over until easter ? Or should I go ransack Wallmart and grab the last turkey and fire lighters I can find on my way back, because jeeesshh, its going to be cold this winter.

No matter I am sure that we will all be ok as soon as they build that thunderdome venus project.

SHIT... wait, people are busy dying and starving and struggling and fighting and are far to preoccupied to worry about a new self sustaining system that will take literally decades to even get functional and that would be with groups of highly skilled teams that could only be brought together by an economy in the time needed to make such systems needed in the time frame needed for humanity to transition at least at a respectable pace.

Or in other words, you and your neighbours, will only have one pre occupation, survival, and dont think otherwise.

Unless this system is put in place prior to collapse.

Oh and another thing, I love the end, where in big dramatic fashion we move from collapse and big puppy dog eyes realising we are all one, to the fucking matrix where we now have holograms and everyone dresses like they live in that fucking Zion place out of the Matrix, well I dont want to live in fucking Zion. It sucked in Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions, and it will fucking suck in the REAL world he he.

But my main point is that we go from people standing in the street having acid flashbacks of how to be a human being to living in the Matrix, conveniently forgetting the transition, or purposely forgetting it. It was mentioned that and quote "I hope we can survive the transition but that is just about all it said about it.

Why ? Because it will be horrific, for a horrific amount of people, and on scales you couldn't imagine, and in ways you couldn't imagine.

You will lose everything, you can protest all you want, the outcome of peak and depletion of oil and economy will most likely be the death of you and those you love, unfortunately it will be the things you cant think about and don't realise you need that will get you in the end.

wouldn't a better solution be to actually try and get enough people working towards solving these problems now, like right fucking now, because... and I hate to say this and sound like a fucking prophet of doom, collapse is coming, and in OUR lifetimes.

Right now we have a chance but pretty soon, that gap will close and all hope with that will be gone, along with all your plastics, all your alloys, paint, money, electronics, healthcare, heating transport and law and order. In its place will be chaos, and hey maybe that will be fun for a few weeks, until you realise thats all it will ever be from now on, or at least until many further generations down the line.

Big buisness needs to become responcible for its clients future, because that is the power in the world today.

It has to change from within the cancer itself, and many will say this impossible due to the fact that these people are so dependant on the system in question, but it has to be this way for a transition to even start to be undertaken.

Which brings me to the biggest problem of all...

We are to many, we use to much, and if we continue on, even with sustainable food supplies, we are going to bring about our own demise on finite resources, which can only be stretched so far.

So with this in mind, how does prolonging human life and societies that cater for everyones needs sound ?

Sounds like population booms to me.

And that, while you may not realise it, is a bigger problem than you think

There are more woman in the Chinese woman's army than there are in the entire united states of America.

We can not go on in these numbers using the fossil fuels and natural finite resources we are. Because certain things we need, like fresh water and the natural minerals are only so much, and it is not much at all. especially under such demand and corporate need to maximise profits regardless of geo political or social costs.

So I do not think applying longer lives and greater speed of which we can reproduce is potentially a good thing, AT ALL.

Another aspect which is not really delved into but slightly touched upon is this...

Moral Judgement due to perversion and social unacceptability.

Yes I know we need to understand the problem in order to deal with it, and that is the right approach,

But upon first starting a society that is as perfect as can be made for our needs progression...

Who do we allow in ? Who would accept a paedophile ? Or a convicted murderer straight away, over time yes everyone should be brought up to a level of social responciblity for the betterment of your life and those of others, but what if you fall into a category of criminal and are not accepted, and over the horizon you see in your eyes perfection, but because of your former monetary system life your are now reviled by the last society and in turn will be reviled by those that move into and help build the new, How can it ever be a fair deal ?

Answer... Never, and yes we will say but they shouldn't have done it or we cant risk it or blah blah blah, bottom line is, there will be people excluded, some most likely very unfairly.

And would a new society be prepared for war with those that will lead a backlash towards a system that for the moment will be fighting against them, even though in the name of this new resource based economy it means to help humanity as a whole.

You will never be able to blindly shake off our current way of thinking over night.

So in other words, no transition will be fair or balanced or even be able to cope with the sheer number of people who at first fit the bill and are in need of it.

In short, to repopulate the earth, uproot tradition, religion and economy "as much as id fucking love it " would be catastrophic" not only in transition, but also on the societies left behind and unable to at first join in, because collapse is instant, and rebuilding an entire civilization from the ground up, can not be done in the aftermath of collapse and not even achieved without considerable planning and testing and building and relocating and information being spread far and wide to those it concerns and how their life is about to change and in what ways etc etc etc blah blah blah fucking blah.

It needs to start now, and be placed in the hands of people willing to advance man/womankind not out of need for profit but the need for our species to survive and progress in the right way for once in our miserable existence.

Zeitgeist is very important, and for now serves a purpose, its making people think, we need the out of the box ideas, we need them now rather than later. What we don't need are false expectations of societies that will just fall into place once our current disturbingly bad system fails.

No, work on it now, or its over, it is as simple as that.

We will not just glide into the fucking Matrix, as good as the holograms are over there.

We need our voices, not to shout at those that deserve shouting at, they know, we know. No, we need our voices for the coming battle, and it wont be against Rfid chips or the illuminati or the reptilians, it will be against each other, and that will be at every level of society.

So act now, throw away simplistic ideals, and tackle the problem, or your children "sitting on your knee" are going to be looking out at a very cruel and unforgiving world, in the not to distant future.

And don't for a second think this world is as bad as it can get right now, because we as the Information generation do not know true hardship, but if we don't act we will, and it will be fucking epic beyond what you can imagine and affect you in ways you cant envisage.

I repeat, and if you do make it, do not call it fucking Zion!!!!!!!!!

:yell:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:36 am » by Otomon

Zeitgest part 3 comes out and they announced The Matrix Part 4/5
Coincidence? I do not think so.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 am » by Troll2rocks

otomon wrote:Zeitgest part 3 comes out and they announced The Matrix Part 4/5

Lol, I know I read that too, it has been debunked as a bogus source who mailed AICN.

There not making them, although id probly see a new one, as bad as im sure it would be, urrrggghhh

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 am » by Otomon

troll2rocks wrote:

Lol, I know I read that too, it has been debunked as a bogus source who mailed AICN.

There not making them, although id probly see a new one, as bad as im sure it would be, urrrggghhh

wtf you talking about.. that shit was all over the internet.
And if it was all over the internet then it must be true.
Thats how the New Age Mythology was made.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 am » by Troll2rocks

otomon wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:

Yeh thats true, have yo heard about the Trex rampage in new york ?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 am » by Otomon

troll2rocks wrote:
otomon wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Lol, I know I read that too, it has been debunked as a bogus source who mailed AICN.

Yeh thats true, have yo heard about the Trex rampage in new york ?

Not really, I dont give a shit about news unless it involves shit blowing up or a good movie coming out, everything else is BS.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SOON GET IT?

PreviousNext