Zeitgeist Moving Forward (Part 3) EARLY RELEASE (FULL)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 am » by Constabul

scenes from the new matrix movies Spoiler Alert!

don't look below unless you want Spoilers

fight scene

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 am » by Ghost32

Enjoy :D

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward [Full Film]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm » by Frankenstein

I have just finished watching it and so I will give my opinion.

I preferred Addendum, this one is slow and tough going at first. It really was hard to get into for the first hour. It is worth the slog though.

Like troll said, their idea that this transition can be done without violence and hardship is pure idealism and just will not happen.

In the next year or two we are definitely going to have the second installment of the GFC. If we survive that due to some legerdemain from the powers that be, which is the most likely scenario, we are going to have rolling depressions at 4 year or smaller intervals (beginning to beginning, not end to beginning).

These will become more frequent until it implodes and then anarchy will break loose the world over. Zeitgeist might have a chance after that if enough of the right people can get together with what remains, but I do not believe that half the world population will survive.

WW3 could well be the result and a nuclear exchange may also happen. It is not going to be pretty or 'enlightening'

All in all, a good movie and definitely thought provoking. Just discard the last 5 minutes of delusion all together.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 pm » by Drjones

'WW3 could well be the result and a nuclear exchange may also happen. It is not going to be pretty or 'enlightening'

-I'd just like to add having read this comment, just the other night i watched this new movie, i think it's just hitting the cinemas just now, called 'Vanishing on 7th Street' starring Hayden Christiansen, anyway one of the earlier scenes he is sitting at a bar having a drink, he lifts his head up to look at some image on the wall in front of him, the camera zooms in, and it is a photograph of a nuclear explosion (mushroom cloud) with the words 'new world order ??' underneath. The shots lasts a few seconds, you can't miss it.

So make of that what you will but there was no reason whatsoever to put this into this movie, other than if TPTB are sending a message for those awake enough to see.? :think:

It's also being discussed here-
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 334931/pg1

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm » by Troll2rocks

drjones wrote:'WW3 could well be the result and a nuclear exchange may also happen. It is not going to be pretty or 'enlightening'

-I'd just like to add having read this comment, just the other night i watched this new movie, i think it's just hitting the cinemas just now, called 'Vanishing on 7th Street' starring Hayden Christiansen, anyway one of the earlier scenes he is sitting at a bar having a drink, he lifts his head up to look at some image on the wall in front of him, the camera zooms in, and it is a photograph of a nuclear explosion (mushroom cloud) with the words 'new world order ??' underneath. The shots lasts a few seconds, you can't miss it.

So make of that what you will but there was no reason whatsoever to put this into this movie, other than if TPTB are sending a message for those awake enough to see.? :think:

It's also being discussed here-
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 334931/pg1

Watched that, decent movie, until the very end that is a blatent rip off off the first episode of the walking dead :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 pm » by Troll2rocks

frankenstein wrote:I have just finished watching it and so I will give my opinion.

I preferred Addendum, this one is slow and tough going at first. It really was hard to get into for the first hour. It is worth the slog though.

Like troll said, their idea that this transition can be done without violence and hardship is pure idealism and just will not happen.

In the next year or two we are definitely going to have the second installment of the GFC. If we survive that due to some legerdemain from the powers that be, which is the most likely scenario, we are going to have rolling depressions at 4 year or smaller intervals (beginning to beginning, not end to beginning).

These will become more frequent until it implodes and then anarchy will break loose the world over. Zeitgeist might have a chance after that if enough of the right people can get together with what remains, but I do not believe that half the world population will survive.

WW3 could well be the result and a nuclear exchange may also happen. It is not going to be pretty or 'enlightening'

All in all, a good movie and definitely thought provoking. Just discard the last 5 minutes of delusion all together.

Excellent point, agreed

Welcome to DTV
:hiho: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm » by Drjones

I thought the movie was a disaster, terrible.. :badair:
So troll are you sayin you missed the whole new world order thing then ?
When i saw it i was like, fck me.. :shock:

Writer

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm » by Mbclab60

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 am » by Frankenstein

troll2rocks wrote:Welcome to DTV
:hiho: :cheers:

Why thank you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 am » by Niji666

Damn it! the video has been removed. Does anyone know of another live stream. appreciated if you do :flop:

PreviousNext