Zeitgeist : Moving Forward...What to expect?

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 pm » by Drg1963

Wow, scary opinion there. Your supposition is to basically kill anyone that voices an idea or free thought that differs with your own or your country's. This lack of compassion and critical thinking points to some serious trauma/damage that you suffered earlier on. Perhaps you should watch the third Zeitgeist, you might gain some personal insight and begin cultivating the higher centers of your brain instead of your amygdala.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:03 pm » by Buckweedbertha

noetic wrote:I've been listening to j fresco for years,I like some of the things he says,but he is yet another failed sci-fi writer trying to make a cult.does tha remind you of anybody? l ron hubbard,roddenberry and g lucas got their cults.

I look at it like this,he will never get his cult but he can show people new ways of thinking,and that's what counts. and it's even more important now for us to use our modern society and technology for social evolution, fresco et al are just a pebble in a pond.

Is Fresco asking you to buy into his stuff or sign your freedom away before he shares his information with you?

Has he asked you to pay for anything?

I don't think that is what he thinks of himself. That's not what I see anyway.
He seems happy just to be able to present his ideas, which he admits aren't perfect, as an option..

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 2:44 pm » by Conceptdestiny

demobe wrote:
TaKe ThE bEsT FuCk ThE rEsT

People with this attitude make me worry for the future of humanity.

noetic wrote:I've been listening to j fresco for years,I like some of the things he says,but he is yet another failed sci-fi writer trying to make a cult.does tha remind you of anybody? l ron hubbard,roddenberry and g lucas got their cults.

I look at it like this,he will never get his cult but he can show people new ways of thinking,and that's what counts. and it's even more important now for us to use our modern society and technology for social evolution, fresco et al are just a pebble in a pond.

I love your second paragraph, but hate how you classify the zeitgeist movement as a "cult", please check this out: :)

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm » by Conceptdestiny

benatom wrote:Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe Peter Joseph is just a tool of corporate oppression and his films are just disinformation for the masses, if he really was a sinister radical element of social change, then wouldn't he be being attacked or scrutinized globally like Julian Assange is right now, this guy is just prepping the masses for assimiliation into the new world order not instigating a revolutionto prevent it, his conclusions are nothing a 4th year undergrad political science major could present in a mid-term paper, the most important thing, if anything you can take from this tool's work is that independent and critical thought is a powerful tool to in which to liberate the mind, instead all people are doing is looking to this dickhead for the next conversation peace to impress some dumb drunken frat bitch at a frosh week kegger with, this fool is causing no change, just feeding the status quo quasi-hippy drug induced paranoia that all the post 911 post traumactic stress disorderd fuck heads in yur country are daealing with 10 years after the fact, accept it morons your government doesn't give a fuck about you, yur dickheads parents tried to hide it from you and look what it didm you believe line of reasoning someone present to you as long as the film presented somewhat decent video editing and a shitty drum and bass track to it, please grow a fucking brain ok you Canadian Neighbours the other group of fucking morons illegally occuying this land

Where are you going with this? So you're saying simply don't listen to anybody looking at solving most of the worlds problems by removing the monetary system? The government, along with several "secretive" societies thrive off profiteering. I'm worried you're throwing out ad hominem attacks without fully understanding the actual material which is being put forward by the zeitgeist movement in regard to a resource based economy. Please, there's no need to get frustrated or angry, nobody is forcing you to believe anything. :)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm » by Mozi!!a

conceptdestiny wrote:
demobe wrote:
TaKe ThE bEsT FuCk ThE rEsT

People with this attitude make me worry for the future of humanity.

I love your second paragraph, but hate how you classify the zeitgeist movement as a "cult", please check this out: :)

Upload to Disclose.tv

me 2 :nails:

know the the meaning before opening your mouth
Now People with this attitude make me worry for the future of humanity :nails:

Previous