Zeitgeist : Moving Forward...What to expect?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 pm » by Mozi!!a

why the world is as it is.it's easy that's because of the children that is brout into this world. and how the world affect them when they become grown ups.watch over your kids as best as you can.

Zeitgeist Moving Forward :flop: loved it :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:37 pm » by Electrobadgr

demobe wrote:why the world is as it is.it's easy that's because of the children that is brout into this world. and how the world affect them when they become grown ups.watch over your kids as best as you can.

Zeitgeist Moving Forward :flop: loved it :flop:

Did you go to a showing? you lucky devil :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 pm » by Mozi!!a

yeah i did :D

but i missed 20 min of the movie :cry:

can wait to see it again :D you gone love it @EL

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm » by Michaelssiebert

buckweedbertha wrote:
michaelssiebert wrote:Google: city of 'Astana'

There you have your 'forward'..

XxX :)

Been waiting and waiting for this Zeitgeist movie to come out.

Really looking forward to it!

Just googled Astana...maybe I'm having a blonde moment but please explain why this is your 'forward'?

A new world will need a new world capitol.. I don't understand why people don't see the logics behind it..

They are all working on the same thing, the same moment, the same believe..

It is no dream anymore..

XxX

Writer

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm » by Mikemhz

michaelssiebert wrote:
buckweedbertha wrote:Just googled Astana...maybe I'm having a blonde moment but please explain why this is your 'forward'?

A new world will need a new world capitol.. I don't understand why people don't see the logics behind it..
I understand that we need a flagship example of a resource-based economy, or completely sustainable city at work. But in my opinion, there is no need for a capital city.

I've had an idea for a while now...

Looking at the world today, what is the closest thing to the 'nation of humanity'? Well, it's the INTERNET!

This model of peer to peer networking has created an unprecidented freedom, in voluntary creative cooperation and the sharing of knowledge and infomation. Completely de-centralised and anarchic, the internet is where everything happens these days.

So this way of everyone participating in a virtual space is true democracy in action, and will spread until it is government, it is humanity and it is the capital of the new world. Every individual's home as well as every centre of learning and industry will be small parts of one system, and that one system will be part of the wider system of the earth and the sun, all working in harmony.

Maybe... I don't think we're ready yet, as we're still products of this society. But the ideas of the future are already availiable on the internet, and it's only a matter of time until they spread to the 'people that matter' the movers and shakers of this paradigm, the media, the politicians, the writers, filmmakers... and one day, the leaders of business and finance.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 pm » by The57ironman

[youtube]19/bjSpO2B6G4s[/youtube]

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm » by The57ironman

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 6:30 pm » by Michaelssiebert

mikemhz wrote:
michaelssiebert wrote:
buckweedbertha wrote:Just googled Astana...maybe I'm having a blonde moment but please explain why this is your 'forward'?

I understand that we need a flagship example of a resource-based economy, or completely sustainable city at work. But in my opinion, there is no need for a capital city.

I've had an idea for a while now...

Looking at the world today, what is the closest thing to the 'nation of humanity'? Well, it's the INTERNET!

This model of peer to peer networking has created an unprecidented freedom, in voluntary creative cooperation and the sharing of knowledge and infomation. Completely de-centralised and anarchic, the internet is where everything happens these days.

So this way of everyone participating in a virtual space is true democracy in action, and will spread until it is government, it is humanity and it is the capital of the new world. Every individual's home as well as every centre of learning and industry will be small parts of one system, and that one system will be part of the wider system of the earth and the sun, all working in harmony.

Maybe... I don't think we're ready yet, as we're still products of this society. But the ideas of the future are already availiable on the internet, and it's only a matter of time until they spread to the 'people that matter' the movers and shakers of this paradigm, the media, the politicians, the writers, filmmakers... and one day, the leaders of business and finance.

Yes, indeed a good point and idea.. One that should be written down and carried on...

I believe in the reform of the new world order..

The concept is more than profound, but the philosophy needs to be adapted..

Elements that would enhance the general overhaul of the new world manifesto as it is now, such as an implementation of the Internet as an essential tool of global administration could be vital as it does bring the people together, like no political or religious thinking process ever could..

XxX

Writer

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 am » by Mikemhz

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (theatrical release) is now availiable on torrent (and maybe elsewhere), for those that can't wait 4 days.

The official internet release is on the 26th, and will be a slightly longer cut of the film.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 am » by Zubenelgenubi

My problem with Zeitgiest is they attack the version of Jesus the Roman Catholic Church enforces and ignore entirely how that version is just the Romans rewriting and erasing who he truly was. They use the Roman lies to say he is a lie. Which really makes things much easier for the Romans. They tried for a long time to get people to forget about Jesus, and eventually just started pretending he was something else.

PreviousNext