Zeitgeist : Moving Forward...What to expect?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm » by Electrobadgr

I had a quick look on the zeitgeist movie site the other day and noticed that preperations are underway for the third movie in the series entitled Moving Forward. What do you expect from this film? what would you like to see covered and what do you think the ideals for "Moving Forward" will encompass?

I woudl expect a continuation of the Venus Project ideals and a potential call to arms for volunteers to help contruct a testbed new society....If this were the case would you volunteeer? would you sacrifice the security of paid work to build a society you believe in?

I am a huge fan of the movies and have high expectations for this piece, what do you guys hope for?

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Zeitgeist Moving Forward
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm » by Otomon

I hope for people to WAKE UP and stop following this Propaganda... but that's just me...
So what is everyone else looking forward to?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:29 pm » by Electrobadgr

otomon wrote:I hope for people to WAKE UP and stop following this Propaganda... but that's just me...

Do you mean the zeitgeist movies are propaganda or everything else is?

I wouldn't count the Zeitgeist movies as propaganda, i certainly don't htink it is a bad thing to acknowledge the root causes of the problems with our society and to offer an alternative. At the end of the day, i would trust the wisdom of Jaques Fresco over any politician or industrialist any day.... :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 pm » by TheDuck

If I could take my laptop and have a power socket then yeah I'de go now, I'de drag my Mrs' along aswell.

Have you listened to interviews with the guy though Oto? with an unbiased set of eyes? I agree with a lot of what he has to say...he's just a dude putting across his viewpoint to me, trying to change the world for the better, he realizes he'll probably be dead before anything significant happens, if at all...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 pm » by TheDuck

Exactly Ebadge, listen to what HE has to say himself not the films per se...

I suppose you could call Zeitgeist propaganda lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:40 pm » by Tjahzi

only saw the first one and a youtube reply pointing out all the errors in the movie

it were quite a lot lol it quite changed my view on the movie

you should check it out

the intent of the movie is good i think..

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm » by Electrobadgr

theduck wrote:Exactly Ebadge, listen to what HE has to say himself not the films per se...

I suppose you could call Zeitgeist propaganda lol

Totally, it always amuses me when people say that The Venus Project is ludicrous and offer reasons why it wouldn't work, i mean ffs Jaques Fresco is a fucking genius......any problem with his society you have thought of i guarantee you he has already addressed. He is a damn site more intelligent that ANYONE on this forum or possibly anyone anywhere in the world.....

When you get to 90+ years and you have acomplished as much a JF then maybe you'll be in a position to denounce his work IMO

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm » by Otomon

electrobadgr wrote:
otomon wrote:I hope for people to WAKE UP and stop following this Propaganda... but that's just me...

I wouldn't count the Zeitgeist movies as propaganda, i certainly don't htink it is a bad thing to acknowledge the root causes of the problems with our society and to offer an alternative. At the end of the day, i would trust the wisdom of Jaques Fresco over any politician or industrialist any day.... :cheers:

Its just a movie made by some guy filled with his ideas that was HYPED AS FUCK,I made a movie with my ideas and guess what? 500 hits and that's because I didn't hype it.

I could just point out all the wrong ideas that this fucker puts in his movies..but really it should be common sense and if your too lazy or dumb to figure it out then keep enjoying his films man its all good.

And yes go ahead and make this guy your king.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:46 pm » by Electrobadgr

tjahzi wrote:only saw the first one and a youtube reply pointing out all the errors in the movie

it were quite a lot lol it quite changed my view on the movie

you should check it out

the intent of the movie is good i think..

Totally, but just because some tool says he has debunked soemthing doesn't mean he has, i have watched the debunk videos and found then to be laughable, "This source says this, but this one says that" there is no way of establishing "truth" when everything is an interpretation of the historical record, the fact that people get so upset by the claims in zeitgeist amuses me more than anything, the way that people will violently defend a society that has consistently failed them yet call the Zeitgeist films NWO propaganda, it's really hilarious!!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm » by Electrobadgr

otomon wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:

Its just a movie made by some guy filled with his ideas that was HYPED AS FUCK,I made a movie with my ideas and guess what? 500 hits and that's because I didn't hype it.

I could just point out all the wrong ideas that this fucker puts in his movies..but really it should be common sense and if your too lazy or dumb to figure it out then keep enjoying his films man its all good.

And yes go ahead and make this guy your king.

Sounds like sour grapes to me mate :peep: Looks like "your ideas" didn't resonate with the masses as well as Peter Josephs insightful series. You could well put your reasons why the films are worng but as i said, Peter Joseph and Jaques Fresco are a million times more intelliegent that you or anyone here for that matter, digest that "fact" while you stew on your meagre 500hits

Next