Zero Point:Volume I-Messages from the Past-Teaser 1080p

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm » by Electrobadgr

Upload to Disclose.tv

Full version will be available from Mid-April, just doing final edits and audio mix now, progress going good :D I'm hoping this will be the first of many documentaries but im relying on people sharing the videos and creating further interest. If you like what you see please repost on facebook or wherever you want :cheers:

Disclose.tv gets a mention in the credits btw :flop: :hugging:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm » by Liabilityzero

electrobadgr wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Full version will be available from Mid-April, just doing final edits and audio mix now, progress going good :D I'm hoping this will be the first of many documentaries but im relying on people sharing the videos and creating further interest. If you like what you see please repost on facebook or wherever you want :cheers:

Dude has aged many years since :cheers:
“Notions of Good and Evil depend entirely on social context. It is not that people are good or bad, they are raised in an aberrant or twisted environment.”

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 pm » by Electrobadgr

liabilityzero wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dude has aged many years since :cheers:

For sure, he spontaneously gets older and younger throughout the film, hopefully no-one notices, lol :-) :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 4:34 pm » by Electrobadgr

Bump :peep:

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 pm » by The57ironman

fantastic job... :cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 5:20 pm » by Electrobadgr

the57ironman wrote:fantastic job... :cheers:

:flop: :cheers: :sunny: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 pm » by Electrobadgr

:peep: take a peek at my shiny new teaser :D