Zero Point : Volume II - The Structure of Infinity FULL MOVI

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm » by Electrobadgr

Following on from the information covered in Zero Point : Volume I - Messages from the Past, Volume II - The Structure of Infinity takes a more focused look at the fractal nature of the Universe. Through examination of The Mandlebrot set and Fractal Geometry, Zero Point : Volume II takes us on a journey through the Fractal Universe culminating in a paradigm shifting view on the nature of reality itself. The existence of the Fibonacci Sequence and the Golden Ratio throughout the natural world and in the ancient megaliths featured in Vol I are fundamental clues in uncovering the true nature of reality. Only by re-examining what we think we know can we pave the way for a future of prosperity based on the ideas and scientific discoveries touched upon in this film. Dedicated to the expansion of the perceptions of possibility I give you Zero Point : Volume II - The Structure of Infinity
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 pm » by Electrobadgr

Upload to Disclose.tv

Viewable in 1080p HD here :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm » by Noentry

I assume this is the finished article?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:43 pm » by Electrobadgr

Noentry wrote:I assume this is the finished article?

Indeed :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 pm » by Noentry

cool I will get back to you in a couple of hours :flop:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm » by Electrobadgr

Noentry wrote:cool I will get back to you in a couple of hours :flop:

tbh its not that different from the workprint in terms of structure but hope you enjoy it nonetheless :cheers:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm » by SamueltheLion

:flop:

FUCKING BRAVO MATE BRAVO! :D
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm » by Noentry

The sign of a great docu is when I can watch it again and still enjoy it and learn from it.

I am looking forward to the conclusion.

excellent work Electrobadgr.
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm » by 1ofus

Yes indeed, the design behind the veil. This is the most I've learned this week, excellent work. We are living in a time when the left half of our mind is competing with the right half and not working cooperatively with balance as your film suggests it should. It's like a bird, in order for it to fly the right wing must work harmoniously with the left wing. If one wing is broken or working against the other wing the bird will go into a spiraling descent. As with the bird so with us, we need to fix our broken wings, the finite or one and the infinite or we, to fly as we can. Will we gravitate toward the infinite and mold a whole new reality or will we gravitate toward the zero and be lost forever.
Thank you for making my mind work today, it's invigorating.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm » by Tjahzi

excellent !

been looking forward to this, really enjoyed volume I

:cheers:

Next