Zero Point : Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 am » by Opalserpent


I thought the opening animation was epilepsy inducing and the tune was abit poor but otherwise good collection of information. Thanks.


http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/1005848/seizure/


:cheers:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 pm » by Electrobadgr


Opalserpent wrote:I thought the opening animation was epilepsy inducing and the tune was abit poor but otherwise good collection of information. Thanks.


http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/1005848/seizure/


:cheers:



Cant argue with that really, i did the credits and titles on Wednesday night (Halloween) whilst heavily drunk, thought they were great at the time! I also had far grander plans for the music but due to time constraints and problems rendering i had to rush the tune to get the film uploaded on time. The information is the important bit so im trying not to beat myself up too much about the intro/music. Glad it didn't sour the rest of the video for you :cheers: :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm » by Electrobadgr


Well this is strange, i just found my videos on Topdocumentaryfilms.com, I can't believe it!! It seems to be causing some heated debate, lol!! I'm keeping well out of it :sunny:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/zero-point/

Thanks again DTV, i would never have made these vids had i not spent many years here learning. :hugging:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 pm » by Aragajag


Congrats Badger, I wasnt quiet as captured as the first two but still liked it. Probably because I spent a fair amount of time looking into white gold.
Why would the god of the hebrews need to give them a weapon like the arc of covenant when he supposedly created everything from nothing.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 pm » by Electrobadgr


Aragajag wrote:Congrats Badger, I wasnt quiet as captured as the first two but still liked it. Probably because I spent a fair amount of time looking into white gold.
Why would the god of the hebrews need to give them a weapon like the arc of covenant when he supposedly created everything from nothing.



Hey man, the monatomic gold is a new discovery to me, it just seemed like a perfect way to tie everything up. I genuinely believe that if the ark was indeed a real energy device then the mechanism must be very simple. If monatomic gold really is a superconductor and can do even a fraction of what Laurence Gardner claims it can then it would explain many elements of the ark story. Also rather than focussing too much on the multitude of proposed Zero Point energy devices that are in existence today, the ark, perhaps being the original zero point energy device would be a perfect way to round off the trilogy. Looking to the past to help us with our future. :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm » by Aragajag


Electrobadgr wrote:Hey man, the monatomic gold is a new discovery to me, it just seemed like a perfect way to tie everything up. I genuinely believe that if the ark was indeed a real energy device then the mechanism must be very simple. If monatomic gold really is a superconductor and can do even a fraction of what Laurence Gardner claims it can then it would explain many elements of the ark story. Also rather than focussing too much on the multitude of proposed Zero Point energy devices that are in existence today, the ark, perhaps being the original zero point energy device would be a perfect way to round off the trilogy. Looking to the past to help us with our future. :cheers:


I was being more rhetorical about the arc, to me it seems more like archons or aliens gave that knowledge out over the creativity that brings all things into existence. Just the same though it looks like it is a zero point device.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16560
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm » by The57ironman


Electrobadgr wrote:Well this is strange, i just found my videos on Topdocumentaryfilms.com, I can't believe it!! It seems to be causing some heated debate, lol!! I'm keeping well out of it :sunny:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/zero-point/

Thanks again DTV, i would never have made these vids had i not spent many years here learning. :hugging:

.


.....and thank YOU again ...badgr.......

...i've already had a couple of people wanting to discuss this new video ....


:cheers:


.
.


...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:53 pm » by Electrobadgr


Aragajag wrote:
Electrobadgr wrote:Hey man, the monatomic gold is a new discovery to me, it just seemed like a perfect way to tie everything up. I genuinely believe that if the ark was indeed a real energy device then the mechanism must be very simple. If monatomic gold really is a superconductor and can do even a fraction of what Laurence Gardner claims it can then it would explain many elements of the ark story. Also rather than focussing too much on the multitude of proposed Zero Point energy devices that are in existence today, the ark, perhaps being the original zero point energy device would be a perfect way to round off the trilogy. Looking to the past to help us with our future. :cheers:


I was being more rhetorical about the arc, to me it seems more like archons or aliens gave that knowledge out over the creativity that brings all things into existence. Just the same though it looks like it is a zero point device.


Been reading some stuff about the Archons recently, very interesting, i need to look further :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16560
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 am » by The57ironman


bump
.


...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 4:11 pm » by Electrobadgr


Cheers for the belated bump ironman :)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook