Zero Point Volume III Trailer

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 pm » by Noentry

Great.
About time.
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 8:20 pm » by Electrobadgr

Noentry wrote:Great.
About time.
:flop:

I aim to please :flop: :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 pm » by Iamcare

Very much looking forward to this dude.

never did i think a guy I spent the early years of DTV debating ufo's with would come to produce a work that consolidates my entire view of the Quantum fractal universe.

Much, Much Kudos to you brother
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 pm » by Electrobadgr

Iamcare wrote:Very much looking forward to this dude.

never did i think a guy I spent the early years of DTV debating ufo's with would come to produce a work that consolidates my entire view of the Quantum fractal universe.

Much, Much Kudos to you brother

I appreciate the sentiments dude, but all i have done is compile the work of others, it is they who deserve the credit :flop: I do miss the early years and sometimes wish i had the same drive to post here the way i used to, those were great days and they have shaped me in ways i never thought possible, i don't think i have anything to add to discussion here anymore though, my fire for debate has been extinguished somewhat but i still love to lurk and absorb information and DTV still remains one of the best resources on the web for 'Conspiratorial' subjects. I will always be around and will always post my videos here first, when people respond so positively to the information I've presented as you have it re-enforces my beliefs that i am making a worthwhile contribution, so thank you so much and i hope you enjoy Volume III when it's done

:cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:17 am » by Iamcare

Its all in the editing man, knowing how to choose any bit of the 6 hour Nassim Haramein Rogue Valley lecture to highlight is a talent in itself. that lecture is a bit like Gregg Braden's Zero Point Video, a fuckin tour de force of mind blowing.

I know what you mean about the site though, I still love reading a lot of whats posted but as I've gone down my own avenues of research I've found that I've kind of gotten over the debate side of things, I'm more interested in seeing what other peoples subjective opinions are and absorbing them in as part of the whole than hair triggering off into a rant and spending days researching and counter researching specifics! I suppose it speaks a lot to what your videos are saying. but The contribution is worthwhile man, in it's truest sense we're apocalyptic times and whilst a lot of new discoveries are being reported, its so dispirate and done in such hushed voices that many people are unable to see the wider implications. The waking up is happening through people taking new media and using it join the dots for those who may not wish to read Bohm or Schrodinger, or even Anton Wilson or Michael Talbot. It's a drudge through some pretty heavy material but you've covered the bases and done it well whilst keeping a coherent narrative throughout. Not an easy job!

Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 pm » by Electrobadgr

Iamcare wrote:Its all in the editing man, knowing how to choose any bit of the 6 hour Nassim Haramein Rogue Valley lecture to highlight is a talent in itself. that lecture is a bit like Gregg Braden's Zero Point Video, a fuckin tour de force of mind blowing.

I know what you mean about the site though, I still love reading a lot of whats posted but as I've gone down my own avenues of research I've found that I've kind of gotten over the debate side of things, I'm more interested in seeing what other peoples subjective opinions are and absorbing them in as part of the whole than hair triggering off into a rant and spending days researching and counter researching specifics! I suppose it speaks a lot to what your videos are saying. but The contribution is worthwhile man, in it's truest sense we're apocalyptic times and whilst a lot of new discoveries are being reported, its so dispirate and done in such hushed voices that many people are unable to see the wider implications. The waking up is happening through people taking new media and using it join the dots for those who may not wish to read Bohm or Schrodinger, or even Anton Wilson or Michael Talbot. It's a drudge through some pretty heavy material but you've covered the bases and done it well whilst keeping a coherent narrative throughout. Not an easy job!

I'm currently embroiled in extensive editing for Vol III and my head is bursting already, thats why i have to take a couple of months break in between volumes to re-assimilate material and to take a break from editing, often painstaking but always worth the effort :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 am » by The57ironman

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:59 am » by Electrobadgr

Previous