Zimmerman Aquittal Fallout. Django Unchained

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 5:28 pm » by Spock

Damn that was good. I'm saluting you right now.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 pm » by Domeika

Spock wrote:Damn that was good. I'm saluting you right now.

Thanks, and I know it will most likely tick some people off but people need to stand up and think for themselves. If the facts dictated that Zimmerman hunted Travon down and executed him I'd be hell-bent on Zimmerman getting the chair and would even offer to throw the switch. But the reality is that everyone screaming about justice for Travon are willfully and completely ignoring the facts or trying to twist them beyond belief to suit their own end. I don't think they have the ability to think objectively and realize that if the facts can be conveniently swept aside in lieu of emotion and popular opinion then there is no gaurantee they they themselves or anyone else for that matter might suffer the same fate at the hands of mob rule.

And make no mistake....THIS WAS INCITED BY TYRANNY.

We know now that the DOJ and in effect Obama and his minions were stirring this from day 42 or 43 (since the matter was already settled for six weeks before they got involved). They wanted this for gun control, period, and were trolling for a story, any story, to further their aims. They only read a blip, but saw two names, one obviously black "sounding", and the other name obviously white "sounding" and the black one was 17 and dead so to them they probably thought they hit the jackpot and then sent in the clowns (media, the justice brothers, etc.).

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Previous