Zionist propaganda vs WWII nazi propaganda

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm » by Disinfoagent007

What is going on, in the world today?

Why are we constantly bombarded with propaganda, about how evil and bad Hitler was?

Todays propaganda is using exactly the same methods, the nazi´s used up to world war II about the jews.

Take a look for yourself:

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you dont belive me...just go look at the post made by zinzana, proto and other DTV´s and their post about how nice Gaza is.

zinzana wrote:welcome to the nazi concentration camp !

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

I think we are headed for a New Order World War!
Muslims are the scapegoats for some evil twisted warmongers.

There are lots of falseflag operations, set up to blame the muslims...911 was the biggest one!
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm » by Mediasorcerer

the muslims arent completely innocent though,you realise that?yes,it takes two to tango,,there is truth in that,i dont think getting all hyper negative on israel is good either,sure,they have a somewhat bad reputation at the moment,and maybe deservedly so,but individual jewish folks are not necessarily to blame for what big gov does,just like individual muslims arent to blame for what the sharia shit bags do either,
you are right about the propaganda,its pretty stupid,as anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is,
it would be nice if just for once the pro jewish lobby admitted that sometimes the idf gets it wrong,it would give them more credibility,not less,and the muslims should change the way they treat women,and stop provoking too.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm » by Unitb166er

I agree with you on the concern about the heavy saturation of Propaganda in media and Web.

It takes two cutting planes to make a wedge in the whole of society.

The two cutting planes in this instance are the Nazis crimes and the cultivated victimology of Jewish culture.

The Nazis plane introduced Fascism(Enforced Consensus) and Racial intolerance all of which DIVIDES our human unity!

The Jewish plane introduced fear of discrimination and those who discriminate(Nazis,Muslims,Neo-conservatives,Bigotry) and the very human tendency of VENGEANCE.

THEY ARE DIVIDING.
AND THEY ARE WINNING!
AND WHAT ARE THEY WINNING???

YOU
Designed To Give A Damn!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm » by Disinfoagent007

mediasorcerer wrote:the muslims arent completely innocent though,you realise that?yes,it takes two to tango,,there is truth in that,i dont think getting all hyper negative on israel is good either,sure,they have a somewhat bad reputation at the moment,and maybe deservedly so,but individual jewish folks are not necessarily to blame for what big gov does,just like individual muslims arent to blame for what the sharia shit bags do either,
you are right about the propaganda,its pretty stupid,as anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is,
it would be nice if just for once the pro jewish lobby admitted that sometimes the idf gets it wrong,it would give them more credibility,not less,and the muslims should change the way they treat women,and stop provoking too.

I have never thought muslims are innocent, I have never supported any militant muslims.

How many falseflag operations has there been to setup Israel?

The thing about how they treat women, is just another propaganda tool to gain support for the wars!
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 pm » by Mozi!!a

:bang; :bang;

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

disinfoagent007 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:the muslims arent completely innocent though,you realise that?yes,it takes two to tango,,there is truth in that,i dont think getting all hyper negative on israel is good either,sure,they have a somewhat bad reputation at the moment,and maybe deservedly so,but individual jewish folks are not necessarily to blame for what big gov does,just like individual muslims arent to blame for what the sharia shit bags do either,

I have never thought muslims are innocent, I have never supported any militant muslims.

How many falseflag operations has there been to setup Israel?

The thing about how they treat women, is just another propaganda tool to gain support for the wars!

again,the truth lies inbetween, you are right about the false flags,but i just cant take sides one against the other,im starting to think,fuk them all,anyway,fuk being dragged into that shit,they are both nutters,really,but there is a very anti-muslim,anti iran slant going on these days,that is how it is,unfortunately.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

disinfoagent007 wrote:What is going on, in the world today?

Why are we constantly bombarded with propaganda, about how evil and bad Hitler was?

Todays propaganda is using exactly the same methods, the nazi´s used up to world war II about the jews.

Take a look for yourself:

If you dont belive me...just go look at the post made by zinzana, proto and other DTV´s and their post about how nice Gaza is.

zinzana wrote:welcome to the nazi concentration camp !

they work for mossad, but they are fired now that we know who they really are :nwo: :cheers: