Zozo The Ouija Demon

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 3:37 am » by Krazykracker

marduk2012 wrote:
krazykracker wrote:Lol at the above post.

I was thinking that maybe Zozo isn't 1 entity but rather a name for a group of entities...

U mean some sort of SOULGROUP entity?

By soulgroup if you mean a group of entities that have become one, then yeah its a possibility, what made me think its more than one entity was the fact that it can appear to haunt or chat on ouija boards to many people at the same time. I mean if this zozo has been worshiped in the past, then maybe its followers still worship him in his plane of existence and they also act under the name Zozo when communicating with us. To be honest I don't know its just a theory.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 am » by Sentientseed

I've read a few grimoires and have never really gotten why the need for weird symbols and odd spoken language. Why the need for amulets, talismans, and other mediums? If there are spirits, demons, ghosts..etc, why not just talk to them in whatever language one speaks normally?

Seems like the ritual is needed more for the human mind to fall into a particular mindset versus anything else. Why not just make one of those yes or no papers folded into fourths that kids use in school to see if someone likes them? Why not a magic 8 ball?

With that being said, I have used a Ouija before. As I sit here I can see an old one sitting in the corner of my room right now. Once upon a time when I lived in Florida, there were three hurricanes that hit within a short time frame. I remember at least two crossing in the town we lived in. We were without electricity for a very very long time. So out of boredom, I picked up this old Ouija that I now see across my room. It was hot and in the middle of the night when I decided to pick it up for the hell of it and ask a question. We had lit a candle so we could see the board. I closed my eyes so as to try not to manipulate anything consciously. I began moving the planchet around in a figure 8. I did this for a few minutes with my eyes closed and trying to keep a blank mind and just concentrate on the movement. After a bit...I asked a silly question. I out loud asked..."When will the power be back on?" Still having my eyes closed I stopped the planchet randomly when I felt I was being guided to do. First stop...the the letter R was in the planchet view finder. I closed my eyes and when I stopped it again....the letter E appeared. Next was the letter L. Then the letter I. Then the letter T. I looked at it and out loud said...what the hell is relit supposed to mean. As soon as I said that....the power came back on. I felt a bit cold and looming presence and quickly dropped the board in shock. My wife still didn't get it. She was like...."Why did you drop the board?" She said I turned white as a sheet as I did this. It took her a sec or two to realize that RE LIT meant to Light again. It was almost like an underlying wish was being granted.

Now it could all be pure coincidence. It could have been my subconscious desire made manifest in a self fooling way. Or it could have been what everyone else lays claim that the Ouija is. I have no true clue but I do tend to lean toward silly coincidence mixed with my desire for the power to be back on. The latter leading to the the word that was spelled out on the board and the just pure coincidence that it just happened to come on at the time I finished spelling it and said WTF. And then experienced the cold feeling and looming presence merely out of having and odd experience that startled me a bit.

Very skeptical of this sorta thing but don't completely rule it out either.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 am » by Toxsick

concerned wrote:Found this on the net. I know Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Paige was into all this.

'What is this ZOZO? Supposedly the 3 headed dog demon which guards the gates of hell has a tattoo on it’s forehead that spells ZOSO.
End quote

This is the honest truth. One day I was at my friends house and we were bored, and both of us wanted to try out a Ouija board so we figured we would give it a shot. Probably around 14 years old at the time.(best guess) We asked it some questions like when would we die and stuff like that. For some reason I don't remember the answers, maybe cuz I figured it was fake and never tried to remember. Anyway, for the last question we asked it who is answering our questions and it came up Zoso. We were like "Zoso, what the hell does that mean, who's Zoso?" I have been wondering that for years since that happened. Now, i remembered that name because it just seemed oddly familiar to me, couldn't shake it. Then i saw the post that said how a band used that name and it made sense because my brother was/is a big rock fan and I put 2 and 2 together. Anyway, I am now 31. So imagine my surprise when I visited this site today and came across this. It's like a 17 year puzzle for me that has finally been figured out. Thankfully nothing weird ever happened to me or my friend (that I'm aware of) but just thought i should pass this along. That was the only time I have ever used one and will probably be the last.
"If I never disappoint you, how can I surprise you?"

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 am » by Krazykracker

The name is actually Bahzozo and its an ancient malicious spirit from the day of the babylonian empire, the people use to scarifice their new born children to it and to another named molech.... they are VERY malicious and wicked. stay as far away from them as u can.
Source(s):
Bible and history of Babylon

ZotZ
In Mayan mythology, ZotZ is known as an evil Bat-God

The cult of zotz began around 100 B.C. among the Zapotec Indians in what is the modern-day Mexican state of Oaxaca. The cult of zotz worshiped an anthropomorphic monster with the body of a human female, head of a bat (though the exact proportioning varies with account). The bat was associated with night, death, and sacrifice. This god soon found its way into the pantheon of the Quiche Kiche, a tribe of Maya who made their home in the jungles of what is now Guatemala. The Quiché identified the bat-deity with their god Zotzilaha Chamalcan, the god of fire.

There is some evidence to support that the zotz myth may have sprung from actual large, blood-drinking bats of the Mexico, Guatemala, and Brazil areas. Evidence is in the form of fossils of Desmodus draculae, the giant vampire bat. There have also been skeletons of draculae found which were sub-fossil, of very recent age. These sub-fossils suggest that the species were still common when the Mayans civilization existed, and may still be in existence today, though it is doubtful. Alternately, Zotz may have originated from the Spectral bat , a large carnivorous bat native to Central and South America.

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 am » by Toxsick

After i wrote my comment on this thread, i decided to do some searching, i found the exact poster that my brother used to have on his wall. He may still for all I know. If you look on the bottom you will see the name. Not sure how to post pics so i will include the link. Thanks.

http://img.allposters.com/6/LRG/14/1419/WAGR000Z.jpg
"If I never disappoint you, how can I surprise you?"

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 am » by Krazykracker

Very interesting toxsick, glad to hear nothing bad happened.

It makes me wonder if Led Zeppelin had made contact with this strange being or if they knew something about it.

Edit:
Zoso is also the moniker for the band's guitarist Jimmy Page.

A moniker (or monicker) is another term for a nickname, pseudonym, or cognomen. Typically, the title is used as a personal or professional name, instead of the person's given name, for works of art, music, books, or performances. Monikers are commonly used in small subcultures, the Internet, and in broadcasting, usually on radio stations.

All of the symbols in "ZOSO" are parts of the incantation for opening a magical circle. This may or may not be relevant, but it is interesting.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 am » by Sentientseed

Ahhh Led Zeppelin....my favorite band of all time. The image is also the Hermit of the Tarot deck. It is tattooed on my left leg. On my right is the Hanged Man. The High Priestess completing the Triangle/Triad. :)
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 am » by Harbin

Question: Is the Ouija board dangerous?

Answer: Most paranormal researchers advise against the casual use of the Ouija board, suggesting that it can be a doorway to unknown dimensions. “The board itself is not dangerous, but the form of communication that you are attempting often is," says Ghost researcher Dale Kaczmarek of the Ghost Research Society. "Most often the spirits whom are contacted through the Ouija are those whom reside on 'the lower astral plane.' These spirits are often very confused and may have died a violent or sudden death; murder, suicide, etc. Therefore, many violent, negative and potentially dangerous conditions are present to those using the board. Often times several spirits will attempt to come through at the same time but the real danger lies when you ask for physical proof of their existence! You might say, 'Well, if you're really a spirit, then put out this light or move that object!' What you have just done is simple, you have 'opened a doorway' and allowed them to enter into the physical world and future problems can and often do arise."

But what if the Ouija really does not contact spirits? What if it only accesses our own subconscious? The advice might be the same. Since there are relatively few accounts of positive, uplifting experiences with the Ouija, and many negative ones, we might assume that it more attuned to the negative aspects of our subconscious.

If you're determined to use the Ouija anyway, it is highly recommended that you follow some rules of precaution:

* Begin by announcing that the session will only allow an experience that is positive or toward a higher good and that negative energies are not welcome.
* Don't ask for physical signs.
* When you're done, close the board. This is an important step. When you're done with your session, slide the planchette to 'GOODBYE' and remove your hands.

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/ouijaboards/f/blfaq_ouija01.htm
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 am » by Harbin

How to Destroy a Ouija Board:

How do I destroy my Ouija board seems to be a common question asked by those who have dared to dabble with the devils Oracle itself. Whilst at first the rules may seem simple, light a few candles, turn the lights out, you and your friends all place your fingers against the planchette, and then the asking of questions.

But behind the naivety that most of us mere mortals display with regards to the inner workings of the Ouija board, lies a world of complicated rituals put in place in order to contain the spirits or demons, and to prevent leakage into our realm.

These archaic rituals are unknown to most, and ignored by others so that it is not surprising that many of those who are either brave enough or stupid enough to play with the Ouija board have problems. But how do you destroy a Ouija board?

It’s all gone tits up; you’re getting tired of rolling around on the ceiling puking up green gunk and having your head rotate 360 degrees every time you have friends around for dinner. ‘Pazuzu’ Demon of the South-Western winds and the bringer of pestilence has out-stayed his welcome, and you need all of this evil shit you’ve unleashed to be gone.
Demonic Ouija Board Attack

Glow in the dark Ouija board.
Glow in the dark Ouija board.

So what’s the best way to destroy a Ouija board? The most obvious path to choose is to simply throw your Ouija board away, wrap it in a bin liner and chuck it out with the trash. However many Ouija board users have found this to be extremely ineffective, with the Ouija board returning mysteriously time and time again. Ouija boards have been taken to local dumps and tossed out of car windows, and yet, if you believe the stories, they nearly always return to their owner’s home.

Another common means by which troubled Ouija board users attempt to destroy their Ouija boards is through burning them. The setting fire to of a Ouija board as an acceptable means of destroying it is a much debated issue within the paranormal forums, some claim this to be an effective method, others suggest that this should only be performed far away from the users place of residence to avoid the spirits that were contained within the board escaping into the home, and others still advise that the Ouija board should never ever be set alight, as doing so under any circumstance will result in bad things occurring.

Some say that if a Ouija board is not ‘exited’ or ‘closed’ properly after a session then the spirit remains trapped inside the board, if the Ouija is then later burnt it will start screaming and the spirit will be released, and then after 48 hours the entity will come looking for you.

One of the most highly regarded methods for disposing of a Ouija board is to cut the Ouija board into seven pieces and to bury the pieces in the ground, and a more elaborate version of the same method tells how you should cut the Ouija board into seven pieces, and bury those pieces in seven different holes shaped as a pentagram, each hole should then be blessed with holy water, and then filled in.

A less spiritual but supposedly effective means of Ouija board disposal involves simply selling your Ouija board on an auction site like eBay. Ship it to the other end of the world, and hopefully the Ouija board happy with its new owner, will leave you alone.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Destroy-a-Ouija-Board---and-Ouija-Board-Protection-Prayer
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 am » by Ironshroom

i wonder if the devil is in my favorite hot sauce :hell:

http://www.awassi.net/

PreviousNext