Zozo The Ouija Demon

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am » by Krazykracker

I was bored and looking for some good Ouija stories when I stumbled across a story about a spirit called Zozo(also known as Zaza) who is apparently the worst demon you can talk to on the board.

After reading comments about the story, it became noticeable that many other people had spoke to this Zozo, after doing a google search on him, it looked like 100's possibly 1000's of people all over the world have spoke to him.The scary thing is most of the people who have got in touch with him have had poltergeist activity in their houses and deaths/illnesses that are caused by this demon.

There's a man called Darren Teed who involves himself heavily in the "Zozo phenomenon" who claims to have made contact with him many times over the years, he is also coincidentally writing a book about Zozo (which means he will be making money out of it). Many people have already said this is a hoax, but with the amount of people who have had encounters with this demon I personally doubt it.

From the research I've done on zozo many claim there have been gods/demons that have been worshiped with similar names, with some of the "religions" doing human sacrifices to this demon.

Heres a video from Youtube about a radio show discussing this phenomenon .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqn0YdpK80g

I don't know if this has been posted here before, if it has been I'm sorry.
Has anyone here encountered this Zozo before?

Edit: I don't know if I'm allowed to post this link http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranorma ... ija-demon/ << That's the first story I came across about Zozo, which has probably about 100 comments filled with other Zozo stories, I just realized now that the original story is written by Darren Teed

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am » by Harbin

Yes, that wee-jee board is not a toy.

:flop:

Don't say the demons name out-loud.
If I remember correctly, the band Led Zeppelin had that name on their 4th (runes) album.
First time I've heard mention of it for years. Thanks for telling people of the dangers of this
game.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 am » by Badger

If you are going to play around with those things then I hope you are a well balanced person. People generally take away from those experiences what they seek to find.

I'm no proponent of the existence of Demons but believe that there is a sub-conscious projection of the inner-self when using such devices.

I would not share my experiences of the board only because after the use of hindsight I was able to see that I was in some way responsable for what "awoke".

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 am » by Concerned

Found this on the net. I know Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Paige was into all this.

'What is this ZOZO? Supposedly the 3 headed dog demon which guards the gates of hell has a tattoo on it’s forehead that spells ZOSO. Also, ZOZO is a term Aleister Crowley claimed meant “666.” Jimmy Page of the rock group Led Zeppelin also used ZOSO as a symbol on the Zeppelin 4 album. Could ZOZO and Zoso be connected somehow? How can so many different people from so many different parts of the world somehow lie about this ZOZO spirit? And if they aren’t lying, than how can you explain these visitations by this wicked entity? Is ZOZO the devil himself? Or a wayward demon who has the power to manifest itself wherever and whenever it is called?

Heed my warnings people, if you are playing around with a Ouija board, and you jokingly ask it if it has a name and it spells ZOZO. Close the session properly, cleanse the house, NEVER I repeat NEVER ask it again. And if you are brave enough to carry on conversations with this spirit do NOT antagonize it, or act on it’s directions. I know what I have seen, and I know other people have also come into contact with this spirit. It is dangerous beyond words. I realize not every session results in negativity, but when you play with this ZOZO you are playing with fire. Everything I have described here is true, and I am not exaggerating one bit. It may take me years, but I DO intend on writing a book about this, as I have many more stories that I do not have time to mention here. They all stem from true events that took place while talking to this ZOZO.

Folks I have been told by people wiser than myself that the spirit world is “MORE REAL” than this world of so called reality. Ouija boards can cause many bad things to happen in your life. I am including the Ouija Ghost picture within this submission. Maintain an open mind, and most of all BE CAREFUL!

Sent in by Darren Wayne, Copyright 2009'
End quote

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:43 am » by -Marduk-

For thousands of years man has used mystifying oracles to receive messages from deities. Long before the Ouija Board, and to this day, oracle spirits are referred to as media that enter between the natural and spiritual realms. Since the mid 19th century, no other spirit name has been more repeated than that of zozo.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am » by yoursoulmate

harbin wrote:Don't say the demons name out-loud.

ehem ..there is a night club in Hannover (Germany) which is called "Zaza" ...people say the name all the time :scary: ..or doesn't it have any effect when you don't know the meaning of it :think: :?:

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 2:36 am » by Harbin

yoursoulmate wrote:
harbin wrote:Don't say the demons name out-loud.

ehem ..there is a night club in Hannover (Germany) which is called "Zaza" ...people say the name all the time :scary: ..or doesn't it have any effect when you don't know the meaning of it :think: :?:

I don't know, yoursoulmate, I'm not an expert on it. I do know that I don't like the weegee game personally and have warned friends to not let their kids, or themselves play with it. Perhaps your right about ignorance being a defense. Talking about a club is not the same as the willful intent of summoning spirits.
Perhaps now that you know, be mindful of asking for protection and dispelling negativity on yourself and house.
An interesting aside for you, is to now notice people who talk about and go to that club. See if they seem to suffer from it in anyway. You know, things such as peculiarly bad luck, accidents or health issues, (other than hangovers;)
Intent means alot. :)
Antiwar.com

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 am » by Krazykracker

Lol at the above post.

I was thinking that maybe Zozo isn't 1 entity but rather a name for a group of entities, also I doubt the similar names it gives people are its/their real name, due to the fact that knowing a demons name gives you command over it. After reading through these stories about Zozo it makes me think that since there is evil entities out there, there must also be good ones, which makes me think that Heaven or Hell(or whatever you want to call them) are possibly real places.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 am » by -Marduk-

krazykracker wrote:Lol at the above post.

I was thinking that maybe Zozo isn't 1 entity but rather a name for a group of entities...

U mean some sort of SOULGROUP entity?

Next