January 18, 2014 - Words of caution: The videos at the end of this page contain visual evidences that will change how you view the reality that you live in and help free your mind. If you are happy with how the world works and like to think that everything that you have learned throughout your life is true, this article is probably not for you. It is probably best that you stop reading this article because you will most likely be offended. However, if you want to free your mind and find answers to why the world is such a mess, it would be a good idea to continue reading. On the other hand, if you are a truth seeker, a person who seeks for the truth with little fear of the unknown, then this article should be of great interest to you.
Mainstream media in the US and most European countries usually contain roughly 25 percent truths and 75 percent distorted information and lies. The percentage of truths and lies will vary depending on the subject that is being covered. As for the media in other countries, the truths and lies will vary depending on how control their countries are.
Most people in the US do not realize that their mainstream media outlets are owned and controlled by only six corporations. Below are two paragraphs extracted from TheEconomicCollapseBlog.com.
Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States. Today, ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just six incredibly powerful media corporations. These corporate behemoths control most of what we watch, hear and read every single day. They own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many of our favorite websites.
The six corporations that collectively control US media today are Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdochs News Corp., CBS Corporation and NBC Universal. Together, the big six absolutely dominate news and entertainment in the United States. But even those areas of the media that the big six do not completely control are becoming increasingly concentrated. For example, Clear Channel now owns over 1000 radio stations across the United States. Companies like Google, Yahoo and Microsoft are increasingly dominating the Internet.
Why are these six corporations so interested in dominating the US mainstream media? The reason is because the media is one of the most effective tools to control the mass population. When they control the media, they can influence how the public thinks.
Controlling how the public thinks is one of the first steps to control its mind and influence how it thinks. In other words, this is how they enslave us without our knowledge. Influencing how we think is great for making them money because once they influence our thought patterns to a certain degree, they can motivate us to buy their unhealthy foods and drugs, and plant false knowledge into our minds.
For us, the people of the world, to regain our powers and freedom, we will need to rise above the deceptions and lies found in mainstream media, and remove the corrupt leaders who are in charge of it. Until the corrupt leaders in mainstream media are removed, my advice is to believe 25 percent of the news in mainstream media and take the other 75 percent as potential false news until you can verify that it is true. Some great techniques to help you do this are to cross reference the information with independent sources and use your intuition to discern the information.
If we, the people of Earth, want to truly be free, we will need to become aware of how the magicians of mainstream media deceive us with their magic tricks. Some of their magic tricks involve subliminal messages, news actors, and frequency generators that can send energy patterns or codes that can influence our thought patterns. If these controlling techniques do not work, do you think they would spend millions of dollars per year on them?
Below are three great videos that show proof that the US mainstream media is full of lies and distorted information. Even though these videos focus on the US mainstream media, many of the tricks that the US mainstream media use to influence the mind of its population are also heavily practiced in many mainstream media outlets throughout the world. As always, use your intuition to help you discern the information in the videos.
Before watching the videos, please keep in mind that I do not agree with all the information in the videos. A great portion of the information in the videos is accurate to my understanding. However, there are certain parts of the videos that I find hard to believe. But then again, anything is possible so we need to keep an open mind. The main reason why I decided to use the videos is because they do a great job showing proof that the US mainstream media is full of deception and highly controlled.
The Truth Exposed! 1 of 3
The Truth Exposed! 2 of 3
The Truth Exposed! 3 of 3