American Red Cross FR150 Microlink Solar-Powered, Self-Powered AM/FM/Weatherband Portable Radio with Flashlight and Cell Phone Charger (Red)
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon!
- AM (520-1710 KHz), FM (87-108MHz), NOAA weather on all 7 channels. Built-in hand crank power generator recharges the internal rechargeable
- From solar power, the built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery that takes charge from the dynamo crank and from an AC adapter (not included).
- Built-in cell phone charger, Earphone jack 3.5 mm socket, Cell phone charger output jack.
- Power source: solar power; built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
- Weight: 7.5 oz. and 200 g. Accessories: owner's manual, warranty card, preparedness guide, card for cell phone tip.
Solar-Powered, Self-Powered AM/FM/Weatherband Portable Radio with Flashlight and Cell Telephone Charger. The Microlink delivers collectively some of the most popular capabilities of our Voicelink, in a far more compact design and style. This ultra-portable system is excellent to have on hand when you might be roughing it. It also can make a excellent addition to any emergency-preparedness kit. No plugs or wires are required. As a substitute, turn the hand crank to energy the Microlink, or capture the sun's energy and run it on solar energy. You are going to often know what's going on, many thanks to the AM, FM and climate bands. You can also tune in to the FCC and EAS public alert techniques. Add the flashlight, the mobile mobile phone charger and you've got one particular versatile tiny system.
Cell, Charger, Phone, Built, Power, Microlink, Solar, Rechargeable, Flashlight
0 Items - $0.00