Breathing For Health With Biofeedback
by Thought Technology
- Breath patterns contribute significantly to health and illness. Learning to breath slowly and effortlessly enhances our health and sense of well-being. This tape series focuses on teaching slow diaphragmatic breathing and on generalizing that skill into all our activities.
- Put relaxation in the palm of your hand with GSR 2 Biofeedback Monitor
- The audio tapes have been designed to explain the importance of breathing and teach effortless diaphragmatic breathing. The tapes include instructions to recognize and transform unhealthy breathing patterns. The guided exercises will enable you to become quiet and relaxed, control stress, enhance wellness, and optimize performance. Free wallet stress Stress Check Biofeedback card ($4.95 value) adds the ability to do temperature biofeedback.
- Includes two cassettes, GSR2 and complete manual.
- Because breath reflects both your emotional and physical state, quieting your breath will soothe your emotions and mental processes and quiet your physiological state. Many performers, including athletes and musicians, use diaphragmatic breathing as an essential part of their training to perform at a peak level. Diaphragmatic breathing will affect all areas of your life, some subtle and some very obvious.
Due to the fact breath demonstrates the two your emotional and physical state, quieting your breath will soothe your emotions and psychological processes and peaceful your physiological state. Many performers, including athletes and musicians, use diaphragmatic respiratory as an essential part of their instruction to perform at a peak level. Diaphragmatic respiratory will influence all regions of your life, some delicate and some very apparent. The exercises in these tapes have been developed from the San Francisco State University Diaphragmatic Respiration protocol, the companion instruction handbook, Breathe In, Breathe Out (Peper and Roland, Plenum) and computer system biofeedback protocol (Peper and Smith) Effortless Respiration. The audio tapes have been developed to explain the importance of respiratory and instruct easy diaphragmatic respiratory. The tapes include directions to understand and rework harmful respiratory designs. The guided exercises will help you to grow to be peaceful and peaceful, handle anxiety, boost wellness, and optimize efficiency. Cost-free wallet anxiety Anxiety Check Biofeedback card ($four.ninety five price) adds the capability to do temperature biofeedback.
Diaphragmatic, Breathing, Breath, Biofeedback, Respiratory, State, Tapes, Peper, Anxiety
0 Items - $0.00