Buck 379brs Solo Folding Pocket Knife
by Buck Knives
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.In Stock
- Includes Knife, Box, and Warranty Registration Card
- The 379BRW Solo has a 2-1/4" clip point 420HC stainless steel blade
- The Solo has classic woodgrain handles with Buck's "Classic Bolt" logo and nickel silver bolsters
- The Solo is 3" long closed and weighs .9 oz.
- The 379BRW Solo, as with all Buck Knives, features Buck's 4-Ever Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Buck Knives 379BRS Solo is a small solitary bladed traditional folding pocket knife. It has a 2-one/four" clip level 420HC stainless steel blade. It is 3" extended shut and weighs .nine oz. The Solo has classic woodgrain handles with Buck's "Classic Bolt" logo and nickel silver bolsters, and as with all Buck Knives, comes with Buck's four-Ever Life time Guarantee.
The Buck Solo pocketknife is best for depth function, piercing, and doing work in limited areas. This compact knife characteristics a 420J2 stainless-steel clip blade, alongside with a traditional wooden-grain deal with with Buck's "Classic Bolt" logo. Also outfitted with nickel silver bolsters, it really is a fantastic decision for day-to-day use. As with all Buck knives, the Solo carries Buck's four-Ever unconditional life span guarantee.
- Blade materials: 420J2 stainless steel
- Manage materials: Wood grain
- Blade duration: 2-one/four inches
- Duration shut: 3 inches
- Excess weight: .nine ounces
Buck, Solo, Classic, Knife, Knives, Blade, Logo, Bolsters, Silver
0 Items - $0.00