Bushnell Medalist Laser Rangefinder
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon!
- Laser rangefinder with built-in PinSeeker technology for determining golf ranges
- Calculates distance to pin or objects on the course within plus-or-minus 1 meter
- Easy-to-read, in-view LCD display shows range in your choice of yards or meters
- 4x magnification and 20mm objective diameter; offers range of 5 to 1,000 yards
- Measures 4.5 x 1.7 x 3.8 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 9 ounces; 2-year warranty
Every GOLFER Wishes SPIN, Length AND PINSEEKER. With its sleek horizontal profile the Medalist is about two things: Reduced scores and PinSeeker technological innovation. Fast and purely natural to the eye, the Medalist acquires flags tucked in the deepest corners of the green regardless of track record clutter that befuddles lower rangefinders. Where ever evil lurks anyplace on the study course, the Medalist with PinSeeker provides you with the information you want, to make the shot you want.
Compact in size but loaded with powerful rangefinding functions, the Bushnell Medalist sets a new normal in a complete rangefinder deal. Like its predecessor--the PinSeeker 1500--the Medalist is equipped with PinSeeker technological innovation to mix pinpoint accuracy and consistency enabling you to variety up to 250 yards (±1 garden) to the flag without the use of reflectors.
Created exclusively with the bottom of the cup in mind, Bushnell's Pinseeker mode permits easy acquisition of the flag without inadvertently capturing track record target distances. When more than one object is obtained, the closer of the two objects is shown on the LCD monitor.
Run by a nine-volt battery, the light-weight Medalist features a 4x magnification and functions a rubber armoring, producing it easy to grip. It also arrives with a high quality carrying circumstance. Weighing just nine ounces, the Medalist steps one.7 x 4.five x three.eight inches in size and is ready to be used right out-of-the-box, permitting it to be performed at a hundred percent of the programs all around the entire world. The Medalist is legitimate for tournament engage in and for submitting of scores for handicap purposes. Other functions consist of distance readings in the two yards and meters and normal SCAN mode.
Focusing on Modes
- SCAN: Allows you to pan across the landscape although viewing a constantly up to date LCD display of the distances in between you and the targets you scan.
- Rain: Compensates for precipitation to promise an precise distance measurement via rain or snow.
- Reflector: Will increase the highest measurement variety for most highly reflective objects.
- Magnification: 4x
- Aim lens: 20mm
- Variety: five to 1000 yards
- Battery type: nine volt
- Fat: nine ounces
- Measurements: one.7 x 4.five x three.eight inches
- Reflective: 1000 yards
- Tree: 700 yards
- Flag: 250 yards
- Accuracy: ± one garden
How a Laser Rangefinder Works
Bushnell's Yardage Professional rangefinders use an invisible, eye-protected Course one Laser beam (as categorized by the FDA) which is "bounced" off distant objects with the press of a button. Then, the rangefinder's higher-velocity electronic clock steps the time it took for a laser beam to get to a target and return to the device. Next, employing superior electronic electronics, the rangefinder immediately calculates the distance within ±1 garden and reveals the variety in possibly yards or meters on a via-the-lens LCD Exhibit. The entire procedure is so quickly that less than a second elapses in between the time you press the button to produce a laser beam to the time the specific variety to your target is displayed.
Medalist, Yards, Pinseeker, Laser, Rangefinder, Bushnell, Variety, Objects, Distance
0 Items - $0.00