Cryoderm Cold Pain Relief Gel - 4 Oz Dispenser
- For Gel Application Massaging CryoDerm gel onto the patient enhances its effects. Human Touch has been shown to speed up and enhance the healing process.
- For Spray Application Effective in acute conditions where manipulation or massage is contraindicated. It sprays at any angle (even upside down), allowing patients to treat even the hardest to reach places without assistance.
- For roll-on application: Many people like the Roll-On application because they can apply pressure to painful trigger points and sore muscles.
- Use CryoDerm to Complement Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Podiatric Care, Massage Therapy, Rehabilitation Exercises, Pre & Post Sporting Events & Workouts, All Occasions Where Soft Tissue Injuries, and Joint Pain.
- Choose from 1 of 7 different dispensers including gel, spray and roll-on (see title for selected dispenser type).
CryoDerm's proprietary blend of MSM, Arnica, Boswella, ILEX, Menthol, Eucalyptus and Peppermint Oil targets the Discomfort Spasm Cycle, addressing the secondary results of a subluxation, ache, ischemia, hypertonicity and inflammation. Use CryoDerm Spray, Gel or Roll-On to reduce muscle spasm, minimize inflammation and decrease spindle mobile response. CryoDerm Liquid Gel can also be used for therapeutic massage treatment in location of cream or oil. Its obvious drinking water-based method in no way balls up or peels off skin and maintains glide. CryoDerm does not contain synthetic colors or isopropyl alcoholic beverages.
Cryoderm, Application, Roll, Spray, Massage, Care, Therapy, Inflammation, Pain
0 Items - $0.00