GNC L-Carnitine 500 500mg 120 Capsules
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.In Stock
- L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.*
- Found abundantly in red meats, carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transfo
- Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acids.*
- Each capsule contains 500 mg of L-Carnitine.
GNC L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the entire body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and assist fuel skeletal muscle tissues. Identified abundantly in red meats, carnitine is saved in skeletal muscle tissues wherever it is required to change fatty acids into electricity for muscular activity. Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of lengthy-chain fatty acids. Not too long ago, deficiencies of carnitine have been noticed in folks who avoid consuming red meats in the diet. The hardshell capsules includes five hundred mg of L-Carnitine that aids dietary supplement L-Cartinine.
Carnitine, Acids, Amino, Skeletal, Fatty, Meats, Metabolism, Facilitates, Capsules
0 Items - $0.00