Hawke Sport Optics Eclipse 6-24x50AO Rifle Scope, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube
by Hawke Sport Optics
The aspect concentrate 30mm optical technique in the Eclipse thirty IR has excellent overall performance whether or not you are hunting or goal shooting. All lenses are fully multi-coated giving crisp and brilliant photographs that have to edge clarity. Developed wit the prolonged array shooter as nicely as air gun fans in mind, the aspect concentrate parallax reliably ranges from 10 yards to 500+ yards. Turrets are calibrated to one click = 1/four M.O.A. at 100 yards. The reticle is a Mil Dot calculated to be correct at 10x, with an illuminated middle dot. The dot illuminates in red and green, managed by the ocular mounted rheostat. Are 5 red and 5 green illumination settings. 1-three are for reduced gentle situations about dawn or dusk. four and 5 are brighter and designed for daytime. Driven by a solitary CR2032 battery. The adjustable ocular features a beneficial locking ring ensuring the quick concentrate eyebell is constantly stored continuous to the users eye, even under the maximum recoil. It is nitrogen purged, creating them water-resistant and fog evidence. Supplied with flip-open lens handles. Functions 30mm matte black mono tube, and coil erector spring locking quick concentrate.
The Hawke Eclipse thirty IR 6-24X50 Riflescope features a aspect concentrate thirty-millimeter optical technique for a wonderful overall performance whether or not you are hunting or goal shooting. The scope's fully multi-coated optics offer crisp and brilliant photographs with edge to edge clarity and the Mil Dot calculated reticle features an illuminated centre dot in red and green with 5 illumination settings for accuracy in any gentle situations.
Developed with the prolonged array shooter as nicely as airgun fans in mind, the scope's aspect concentrate parallax is designed to array reliably from 10 to 500+ yards. Built to withstand any recoil, goal turrets are held continuous by the coil erector spring and the ocular features a locking ring to make certain that the quick concentrate eyebell is stored continuous to the users eye--even under higher recoil. The Eclipse thirty IR 6-24X50 Riflescope nitrogen purged for a water-resistant and fog evidence overall performance and is constructed tough with thirty-millimeter mono tube development for shockproof power. The scope happens supplied with flip-open lens handles to protect the optics.
- thirty-millimeter mono tube development for power
- Completely multi-coated optics for clarity and brightness
- Mil dot reticle delivers multiple purpose points
- Calculated to be correct at 10x
- Dual color (red/green) middle dot illumination
- Controlled by ocular mounted rheostat
- Five red and 5 green illumination settings
- Configurations 1 to three for reduced gentle situations and dawn or dusk
- Configurations four and 5 for brighter daytime use
- Facet concentrate parallax adjustment for parallax free accuracy
|Mil Dot Reticule:|
|Glass etched edition of the well-known MAP 6 reticle, featuring aiming points designed to work with your rifle's trajectory.|
The hollow bars are calibrated for three, 6, and nine-inch bracketing when set on 6x magnification.
- Tube Diameter: thirty millimeters
- Objective Diameter: 50 millimeters
- Magnification: 6 to 24x
- Reticle: Mil Dot
- Discipline of View: 15.7 to four.nine ft at 100 yards / four.eight to 1.5 meters at 100 meters
- Eye Reduction: three.eight inches / 97 millimeters
- Duration: sixteen inches / 405 millimeters
- Excess weight: 27.2 ounces / 773 grams
Concentrate, Reticle, Yards, Aspect, Ocular, Parallax, Recoil, Millimeters, Tube
0 Items - $0.00