High Limb Cs-24 Rope-and-chain Saw With 24-inch Chain
by High Limb Chain Saw
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.In Stock
- Cut high limbs safely and easily from the ground.
- Cut limbs 25-feet, or add more rope for higher cuts.
- Pays for itself in the first few uses.
- Trim your neighbor's overhanging branches
- Provide sunny areas to shaded gardens
Lets you minimize branches up to 10in. in diameter while you keep on the ground. No tree services payments... no wobbly ladders! Just toss the protection fat above the limb you want to minimize, then pull alternately on the two twenty five-ft. polypropylene ropes. Carbon metal blades can be sharpened. U.S.A. Chain Length (in.): 24, Rope Length (ft.): twenty five, Slicing Thickness (in.): 10, Blade Substance: Carbon metal
Twenty, Minimize, Length, Chain, Branches, High, Metal, Carbon, Limbs
0 Items - $0.00