Horton Team Realtree Ultra-lite 175 Red Dot Package Apg
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.In Stock
- Package includes Team Realtree 175 crossbow, three-dot red dot sight, Hunter Elite three-arrow quiver, and stumper arms with SIMS Navcom
- 6.5-pound crossbow is lightest performance crossbow made; customizable stock and fore-arm; forged 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum riser and Gordon composite asymmetric laminated limbs
- 175-pound draw weight, 37.375-inch length, 21.375-inch axle-to-axle width (unloaded), 17.75-inch axle-to-axle width (loaded), and 12.75-inch powerstroke; firing speeds up to 330 FPS with 20-inch arrows
- Covered by limited manufacturer's warranty; details included with purchase
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
At a mere 6.five lbs, satisfy the lightest substantial overall performance crossbow on the market - the Staff Realtree Ultra-Lite Express. The TRT Ultra-Lite offers customized suit stock and fore-arm for a precision suit all whilst creating a blazing arrow pace.
The TRT weighs only 6.five pounds thanks to a lightweight aluminum riser, rail, and sight bridge.
A dovetail crank minimizes cocking work, whilst a 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum riser and forged foot stirrup are lightweight nevertheless remarkably long lasting. Performance limbs are crafted with Horton's proprietary three-layer lamination method, with eighty two% energy storage efficient cam style and design. An over-molded rubber grip and cheek piece produce a gentle, comfortable sense, and rubber SIMS NAVCOM Sound Stoppers dampen noise and vibration for a sleek, stealthy shot. The completely adjustable forearm and interchangeable butt plate produce a comfortable, customized suit for increased consistency and accuracy.
- Forged 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum riser
- Gordon composite asymmetric laminated limbs
- Stumper arms with SIMS Navcom material
- Interchangeable over-molded recoil pads (+/- .five inches)
- Customized size of pull from thirteen to 14 inches (thirteen.five inches standard)
- Aluminum barrel with over-molded, re-positionable fore-finish
- Forged aluminum stirrup with vibration damping coating
- CNC aluminum sight bridge with Picatinny scope rail
- Anti-dry fireplace mechanism with ambidextrous safety
- MIM Talon Ultra Mild trigger
- High overall performance artificial string and cables
Firing speeds up to 330 FPS are accomplished by way of an asymmetric Gordon Composite laminated limb style and design and energy efficient cams.
- one hundred seventy five-pound draw fat
- 37.375-inch size
- 21.375-inch axle-to-axle width, unloaded
- 17.75-inch axle-to-axle width, loaded
- 12.75-inch powerstroke
- Firing speeds up to 330 FPS
- twenty-inch arrows
- 6.five-pound fat
- 103 foot pounds of energy
All Horton Crossbow products contain a limited manufacturer's guarantee versus defects in resources and workmanship. Details are incorporated with your acquire.
Practically 50 percent a century ago, Bernard Horton, an achieved gun maker and sportsman, identified that crossbows did not satisfy the demands of massive video game hunters, and started experimenting with crossbow types for private use in his workshop. From the 1st designs, Horton's types had been rugged, compact, and exact, sooner or later getting wide recognition and aiding carry the crossbow into the forefront of modern day massive video game searching. Right now, Horton Manufacturing is the global leader in overall performance searching crossbows.
Crossbow, Width, Horton, Performance, Aluminum, Forearm, Stock, Molded, Speeds
0 Items - $0.00