Jojoba 100 Pure Carrier Base Oil- 34 Oz 100 Ml
by Edens Garden
Usually ships in 24 hours
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.In Stock
- Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Common Uses: Can be added to other carrier oils in order to extend shelf lives and has become a common oil in the aromatherapy industries because of it's excellent skin care properties. Massage therapists may use small amounts in their carrier oil blends, but as it will clog pores, its application is limited
- Jojoba is a favorite carrier oil. It closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E. This promotes a glowing complexion. It is also important to note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures. It will return to its clear state with warming.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with pouring insert for easy use.
- Available in 13 varieties- Apricot, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hazelnut, Hemp, Jojoba, Macadamia, Meadowfoam, Rosehip, Sesame, Sweet Almond
Absorption: Makes a barrier but will go away a satiny end. * Fragrant Aroma: Has really little scent characteristic of most provider oils. * Consistency: Standard and Attribute of Provider Oils. * Extraction Strategy: Chilly Pressed * Color: Colorless * Shelf Life: Shelf daily life of 6 months to one 12 months with appropriate storage conditions (cool, out of immediate daylight). Refrigeration immediately after opening is advised.
Carrier, Jojoba, Oils, Shelf, Skin, Months, Life, Cool, Provider
0 Items - $0.00