Lavender 100 Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 30 Ml
by Edens Garden
Usually ships in 24 hours
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.In Stock
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Lavender essential oil has an aroma similar to fresh lavender flowers
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 118 oils- Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Mace, Mandarin, Manuka, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
* Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia * Plant Element: Flower Head * Extraction Technique: Steam Distilled * Origin: Bulgaria * Description: An evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, slender linear leaves and violet blue flowers. * Colour: Pale yellow with a tint of green * Widespread Utilizes: Herbalist regards Lavender as the most useful and flexible vital oil for therapeutic functions. Lavender is the vital oil most commonly connected with burns and healing of the skin. It also has antiseptic and analgesic homes which will ease the discomfort of a burn off and prevent infection. It also has cytophylactic homes that market fast healing and support minimize scarring. The scent of Lavender is explained to have a calming result on the body and it can be utilised to minimize anxiousness, tension and market slumber. Lavender Bulgarian is a extremely therapeutic grade comparable in standing to the much better known Lavender Populace. The various soil, temperature, precipitation, and so forth. contributes to some refined modifications in scent, the finest advantage currently being for a lot more innovative label promises. * Consistency: Skinny * Notice: Leading * Energy of Aroma: Robust * Blends properly with: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Tangerine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang * Fragrant Scent: The prosperous lavender-floral character of this assortment can make it fairly fruitier, mellower and significantly less camphoraceous than our Lavender forty/42. It smells a lot more like new lavender. * Heritage: Lavender is adapted to living in a dry environment and is native to the western 50 percent of the Mediterranean, reaching altitudes of up to 1800 meters. It is thought that the Romans and the Benedictine monks subsequently launched it to relaxation of Europe. * Cautions: Non poisonous, non irritant and non sensitizing. For external use only.
Lavender, Blend, Ylang, Absolute, Lemon, Therapeutic, Rose, Sage, Orange
0 Items - $0.00