Light My Fire Firesteel Scout And Tinderdust Combination
by Light My Fire
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.In Stock
- Durable. Scout model lasts 3,000 strikes
- Produces a 3000°C (5500°F) spark
- Waterproof container of TinderDust included
- Bright spark can be used as emergency signal
- TinderDust has up to 80% resin content, is easy to light and produces an extremely hot flame.
At first designed for the Swedish Department of Protection, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3000°C spark tends to make fireplace developing effortless in any weather, at any altitude. Employed by a number of armies close to the earth, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has presently made it a favored of survival specialists, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to mild stoves and fuel-barbecues.
View our full range of Light My Fire
Firesteel, Spark, Tinderdust, Swedish, Light, Produces, Scout, Survival, Favored
0 Items - $0.00